Zilart Mission 13 Complete

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Zilart Mission 13 Complete

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:18 am

BlackDove
Black parts for spoiler perchance material.

Access to Sky gained.

On ZM8 I was in a 5 man team with a 75 NIN with Kirin's Osode tanking. The guy actually died while Kam'Lanaut was at 50%.

Guess who saved the day with Meikyo Shisui?

Video to follow tommorow, I've got all the footage down.

Video download location

http://rapidshare.de/files/25959260/Tu_Lia.avi.html
Last edited by BlackDove on Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:23 am

Stracius
:lol: Nice work then, and grats on the completion!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:44 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Grats BD :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:28 am

BlackDove
First post updated with the link to the video.

The video is a minor-ish spoiler to the story (because of who you're fighting - but then again if you didn't figure it out from scene 1, you really have problems) but otherwise there aren't that many spoilers innit, considering I didn't leave all the cutscenes doing the real heavy-story stuff in there.

The video depicts the ZM8 fight with a pick-up team I saw shouting in Jeuno. It turned out that they are actually all in the same LS.

There were five of us, and that was fairly cocky regarding the hardness of this fight (considered to be the main pain in the ass from ZM1 to ZM14) but we figured that the trip takes long enough and that waiting for one more DD or healer would be -_- and we got a 75 NIN and 75 WHM so we figured, hey this should be okay.

The battle is in the video, and it was pretty amazing what with my position of grandeur, which I so eloquently express at the end of the fight (considering that about halfway into the fight I thought we were gonna wipe, for obvious reasons once you watch it).

The video also features the enterance from the Hall of Gods to Ru'Aun Gardens, which was a very pretty sight at sunset.

Anyway, a cool battle vid with cool music + classic BD ass behaviour to teammates doing HIM a favor = worth the download I guess.

Enjoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:45 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Downloading now :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Final Fantasy”