Thanks

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:51 pm

Eolas
Well guys after giving this game like 15 hours or so I can't say that I've been hooked and so I won't playing it that much. I'll keep the DVD though - you never know in the future! :)

Well I have to thank all you guys who both on mIRC and in game gave me their help and did their best to help me make sense of how the game works.

I'm sure that the game has magic in it somewhere but having got used to the instant gratification WoW gives I'm finding the going a tad too slow.

Guys i feel a bit sorry for disappointing those who explained and answered all my questions - I feel like I wasted your time. You guys make SSX the community it truly is!

P.S. I'm not sure who lent me the gil - think it was Inquisitor - should you wish it back please explain how I can trade / mail it back to you. :)
"Do unto others what you have them do to you" - Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:44 am

Inquisitor
Yeah, it was me, send back whatever you can to Ariones.

I'll give it to the next guy. Sorry it wasn't what you wanted, thanks for trying it as long as you did :)
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:00 am

M.Steiner
FF is hard to adjust to after playing an MMO like WoW for a long time, not as hard for me to adjust to as it has been for some though and thats probably because its been months since i actively played it and have been bored with the endgame for months as well.
I'm sure that the game has magic in it somewhere but having got used to the instant gratification WoW gives I'm finding the going a tad too slow.
I'm prolly the other way around with that one heh. :)
Right now i prefer FF for that reason. As i've said on IRC a couple of times i think WoW simplifies things and hands them to you on a plate far too much but thats just my opinion.

I'm sorry i couldn't help explain things to ya as much as Ed & co have been able to, everythings still quite new to me as well hehe.

Btw to mail things: Go to the auction house (Looking at the site you started in Bastok so there should be an AH in the market place), right next to the AH there should be an NPC that you can speak to who will mail items to people for you. Just type the name of the recipient in the box (Ariones) and then either select how much gil you're sending or which items and then click send.

Shame to see you won't be staying but i hope you will consider giving it another go in the future. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:35 am

Stracius
Would have like to have seen you give it more time before deciding (*peers around*), but I realize not everybody is going to like the game. No worries about help given. We know we'd get the same (if not more) assistance if the situation were reversed. It's what we're here for :) .

Hope you find something you can enjoy. If that means going back to WoW, then so be it. To each their own. Enjoyed spending time with you in game :)

Return to “Final Fantasy”