Recruiting, redux

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Recruiting, redux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:03 pm

Inquisitor
I think we may have got to the point where we can think about this again.

Not an active, shout in Jeuno kind of recruiting (over my dead body, btw) but more you guys seeing cool people, you've been partying enough, and askign them what they thought of groups like us ;)

Thoughts?

Again, not a "lets get as many people as possible" more a "you're pretty cool, interested in checking out the coolest group on the planet?"

;)
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:22 pm

Gryphon
Best way in my opinion.

Seconded.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:11 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Shouting in Jeuno is probably the worst thing we could do. Selective and careful recruiting ftw. I support this.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:21 pm

Inquisitor
I'd start actively keeping an eye out for "cool people" ;)
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:01 pm

SSX-Ava
Im guessing shouting in Jeuno is equal to shouting in IF? - for the wow peeps who may know :p .
But yeah I totaly support this. Recruiting for the sake of recruiting should be avoided but when I'm back I'll keep my eye out for the cool peeps :p .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:09 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Yeah, basically the equivilant to "LF Guild members,Limited Space Only! Whisper for Invite!!!!" ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:37 pm

M.Steiner
Sounds good to me.

A little at a time i would say, i'm all for having a nice sized group where we can all do some cool events & stuff together but i wouldn't want the group to become huge or the size of the WoW:EU group even. Not that i've got anything against the group, or the people in it, i just prefer smaller/close-knit kinda groups but thats just me. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Final Fantasy”