Help Requests

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Help Requests

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:02 pm

Pixistix
No matter how badass you are, there come times when you need some help. Whether it's getting your sub job quest items, or your RES coffer keys, from time to time it's nice to be able to solicit the help of those goblin-taunting-uber-players out there.

I thought I would go ahead and start a consolidated thread for help requests. If we can get LS members to start checking the forums more regularly this may help organize such missions.

*pins her name tag on to her help desk uniform* What can we here at GTC do for you today?
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:14 pm

Pixistix
To kick things off...

I'm working on getting Rank 4 and am on the last mission:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/quests.ht ... fquest=150

If anyone wants to come play in Delkfutt's Tower with me I would be very excited. I know that there are at least two other LS members working on this one as well, so maybe we can all consolidate and get it done.
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:24 am

Kiyaya
check

remind me in game sometime pixi, i can solo that badboy NM no problem and with you being able to snk/invis yourself through the tower, we'll be in and out in half an hour - hour.
if i'm not on, ask Hoem Sabian Chaosx Winbrian or Ckelgo
they are all of a level to solo this mission.
56-RDM 36-WHM 18-BLM 15-SMN 9-WAR
9-THF 6-RNG 5-DRG 5-BST 2-BRD 2-NIN 2-SAM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:57 pm

Pixistix
Sweet! I've been waiting to do this mission until Jieming and Sirinum could but Jie has been busy with Battle for Middle Earth and then he got his account susspended :p ! *laughs* at this rate I'll be high enough lvl to help them do it when they start playing again ;)
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:56 pm

winbrian
I believe i can solo it too. I think.... but I have not tried as whm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:49 pm

Pixistix
I'm lvling to 32 in Kazham (hopefully be done tonight or tomorrow) and then I will be back in Jeuno to finish rank 4 :D! I'll send a shout out over the LS when I get to this point (/hugs all the high lvl LS members :D, I luv you guys). It's actually starting to feel like I'm making progress in this game again!

I am also going to run the BST flag quest while I'm in Quifim if anyone else needs to unlock that one. Looks pretty simple if you have sneak and invis:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/quests.ht ... &fquest=97
Blarghl.

Return to “Final Fantasy”