Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Rank 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:06 pm

Inquisitor
I need to do 2 quests to earn Rank 3.

"The Davoi Report"

And the "Journey Abroad"

I get killed at level 20 pretty quick in Jugner.

And I need a party for the last part of the Journey quest.

Anyone have a job at about hte right level and intersted in helping me out?
No signature

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:50 pm

Pixistix
I'm not sure about the first one, since that is Sandy specific. You can party with anyone for these missions, you just won't get experince while partied.

The second mission is similar for all of the nations. You have to go to each nation and check and see how things are going and they give you different tasks. The first nation will ask you to go kill some beastman, and the second will ask you to kill a dragon (not in those words, but you get the idea). The dragon fight is a lvl 25 cap I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so you can go into it with anyone of any lvl (I would suggest that if you aren't 25, try to get a party where you are the only under lvled character). I would suggest at least 1 BLM who can sleep the dragon while you kill the "eye". For a better discription please refer to:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/quests.ht ... fquest=125

You will get the most help if you come to Windy second (last I checked there were quite a few of us in that area). Also if you know a day and time that you would like to do this, please send Kiyaya a message and she could probably put an announcment in the LS welcome message.

I would love to help :D (the dragon fight is fun). I have WHM at 31, and I'm going to be lvling my BLM from 17 to 30 soon-ish (once I have money for spells again). Just let us (us as in LS, or us as in the "royal we" :)) know when you want to do it.
Blarghl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:11 pm

Inquisitor
Windy second, check.

I'll do the Bastok part after I get the choco license sorted.
No signature

Return to “Final Fantasy”