BG repgrinds *Cheerio!

Moderator: Global Moderators

BG repgrinds *Cheerio!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:40 pm

Sofia
You can read a vague blue response from Drysc here, where he more or less states that BG rep will be tossed out of the window once BC launches.

The BG vendors will receive upgraded versions of most rewards (think lv70 items) which will be buyable not through rep/gold, but a new currency: Honorpoints or something.

Theres no blue answer to the question if those rewards you cashed in already will be upgraded. Personally i doubt it, would be odd to have lv70 items in your bag as soon as you start BC -.-

I talked with ryo & kane the other day about BC & what will persist from our status quo. Pessimist as i am i said something along the lines of: The only thing that will "maybe" translate to BC is rep. Well, seems like not even thats going to happen.

Righto. As it stands now, there nothing (literally) you can do now, which will have any significant impact on BC. Our T2 is already surpassed by lv64 green drops... Ryos first questreward replaced his Stormrage helm, go figure. Gold... expect that our average 1000g wont be as much of a reserve as we would wish to. The skill to ride flying mounts will cost about 5-6k gold, but the average BC mob drops crazy values, so meh... economy restart more or less.

BC will create a new, even playing field. The only thing thats likely to translate into BC is the experiance & skill you gained from 1-2 years playing a certain class.

This should take some pressure off the folks & help to treat WoW as what its meant to be: a game. So whatever you do, just enjoy doing it & dont go nuts over some rubbish bs.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:51 pm

Linkie
2 things

1. zomg so if i grind my last 4k rep in AV it is just for nothing :( cause if i wait ill get my lobo anyway :s

2. where can you check the new q's or is ryo in the Beta ?
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:55 pm

Sofia
You wont get your lobo anyways linkie... if you want to finish the 4k & grab the lv60 version, go ahead. In BC youd have to grind honorpoints (in BGs or world PvP probably) to "buy" the lv70 version. As i said, its still unknown if the lv60 version will receive the upgrade, but it seems ... unlikely.

And yes, Ryos in beta alike many other ppl... seems like blizz handed out a new wave of beta keys to longterm subscribers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:00 pm

Linkie
Sofia wrote:You wont get your lobo anyways linkie... if you want to finish the 4k & grab the lv60 version, go ahead. In BC youd have to grind honorpoints (in BGs or world PvP probably) to "buy" the lv70 version. As i said, its still unknown if the lv60 version will receive the upgrade, but it seems ... unlikely.

And yes, Ryos in beta alike many other ppl... seems like blizz handed out a new wave of beta keys to longterm subscribers.
mmmm ok ill grind the last few rep then ^^

where is my key :o i have been playing since the start and never stopped :P

ok serieus

nice ^__^ really nice i am happy for him :D *let him post some screen s:P *
WoW:
NE Rogue LvL 60 Called Linkie

GW:
Eli/Mon LvL 8 Called Sakura The Small

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:17 pm

Caspae
Afraid giving away any info about TBC ingame, as a beta tester is strictly forbidden... now if this was a private forum.. : X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:36 pm

M.Steiner
Caspae wrote:Afraid giving away any info about TBC ingame, as a beta tester is strictly forbidden...
The NDA was lifted over a week ago ya'know?
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”