its been......emotional

Moderator: Global Moderators

its been......emotional

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:37 am

armstrong
hi ppl

when i first joined ssx not so long ago the first thing that struck me was the atmosphere it was something i had never seen before so many ppl playing as friends and i have loved being a part of it even if only for a short time

since the disband things have been different to say the least and the events of last night has imo ruined whatever was left of the spirit and atmosphere we had

im not gonna comment much on the arguments of last night nor choose a side imho everyone was at fault and the whole thing couldve and shouldve been handled much differently and much more maturely

would like to say thx to everyone for having me here u gave me a chance to see parts of the game i would not have elsewhere and ive made alot of friends and had alot of fun here i am very grateful for that

i didnt want to leave in the middle of the argument last night because i wanted to think properly about it and didnt want to lose the friends i have made here having thought about it i dont think its right for me to stay there are many things in game and irl that have led me to leave i wish u all the best of luck in the future and hope u can get everything u want from the game

take care of urselves gl and hf cya :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:13 am

Sondemon
Well, I'd like to say thank you for your time with us, altho I didn't see that much of you, and not here on the forums either, the impression I have of you is still good. Shame to see you go, but thanks for explaining yourself.

As I said ingame, be well on your journey, traveller!
There is a cow level, and it's called MULGORE!

"I can still hear the laughter echo, and the taste of blood in my mouth.."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:25 am

Ruhn
Arm, sad to see you go man, really gonna miss you :(
But goodluck with whatever you are gonna do..

greetings,

Ruhn/Imposter
Chuck Norris beat Halo 2 on Legendary using only the strafe buttons and flashlight -.-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:07 pm

SSX-Ava
Get my msn addy off Krissie and throw me a pm sometime :p
Last edited by SSX-Ava on Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:31 pm

Caspae
Hmm.. I will try and stay in touch with you on wow (probably will if you keep hangin out with myst and kriss) and add me on msn : kriss knows my addres :thumb:
Ttyl <3

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”