? about ascention

The call for a hero has sounded. Will it be you?

Moderator: Global Moderators

? about ascention

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:24 pm

Crystalynn
Do you need to do the desert missions before doing the ascention (yah I can't spell that) quests?

I am just curious :)

And does anyone have any idea where all the desert collectors are? I think I've located about 3 pieces of the AF 60 armor. I just have to collect the stuff I need for it, now. I can't find anything higher than that, so I guess my next goal is to get some new armor! I've noticed I've been taking the beatdown alot faster lately. I think (hope) I might do better if I just get some better armor....

~Crystal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:59 pm

Inquisitor
You need to do Thirsty River, Elona's Reach and Dunes of Despair before Ascending.

Depending on you job, 60 might be max armor (mine is 70 for a ranger if I recall correctly).

I have no idea where the collectors are, but I can probably spare some money or some crafting materials for you to create the armor at the crafters :)
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:26 pm

firedancer
here is a map of all collectors in the desert and description of their items. it is highly recommendable to get your favorite weapon from a collector as they are the best weapons in game. (sword, bows, and staff can then additionaly updated with hilts, wrappings, bow strings etc).

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/show ... stcount=76

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:27 pm

Crystalynn
Inquisitor wrote: I have no idea where the collectors are, but I can probably spare some money or some crafting materials for you to create the armor at the crafters :)
Thanks for the offer :) unfortunately, the crafted armor that I have found thus far (I will keep looking--I don't think i have checked every desert cities yet) is only AF 51. I already have the AF 51 from the jungle collectors, so don't need that.

Okay looks like my next mission is desert missions hehe FUN FUN FUN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:27 pm

Crystalynn
Thanks for posting the collector list, firedancer :)

Return to “Guild Wars”