Deja Vu

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Deja Vu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:16 pm

BlackDove
Denzel is usually a great actor so he shouldn't need any praise.

Movie's pretty great. Tony Scott's obsession with satellite images gets an addition to it. A great story.

See it if you can.

Very very good.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:56 pm

Chill
Deja vu was thought to be caused by images reaching your eyes microseconds apart.

However its been refuted now as it happens to blind people

True story.
"Chill is a good guy... with a weakness for trolling & anti-authority"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:01 am

Caspae
How can something that has to do with vision occur to blind people or am I missing the point ? Could you explain :confused:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:57 pm

Stracius
refuted = disproven. It isn't something to do with vision, but rather it was believed to be for a while.

I can't say I was keenly interested in this movie from the few advertisements I've seen, but I'll go see it if there is indeed a good story to be told.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:36 pm

Inquisitor
The reviews paint it to be a little like that Sci Fi show that was on UPN a while back...
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:06 am

Dodotorpedo
I read a theory somewhere about deja vu saying it might be that you don't really imagine it happening just before it happens but because your brain screws up you remember it as if you've imagined it right before it happened.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:08 pm

SoulSeeker
I had a deja vue that lasted 5 mins tho i 'seen' it in a dream a few weeks before..... and no i wasnt drunk :P

Return to “General Discussions”