Machinima

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Machinima

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:26 pm

Indigo64
Hi guys, haven't been around here lately (forgot my login password and the recovery link wasn't sending me any help...)

but I've wanted to share a few videos with you guys, since I know there's a few WOW players here.

Here's some videos I've been making lately for entertainment (I find them as much fun as the game itself sometimes)

Stumpy's Christmas Wish Very twisted, but critical response has been favorable among others, I don't consider it a music video since it tells its own story

Beach Elves Do Azeroth My first music video. Kind of sloppy, but you get the idea. ;)

The Beach Elves Return and under our new marquee.

Warlocks & Paladins they're not so different.

Our Guild Video Intro, the higher quality version is at the website at the end of the video

Undercity Raid on my main server, Lightbringer. Just a PUG literally put together in about 15 minutes. Was a lot of fun. Put to music by request of a few of the raiders.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:24 am

Indigo64
Lots of views, no responses... bummer. :(

The other group I wanted to mention was The6000's

www.youtube.com/the6000s

That URL is for my LAN friends and I when we start getting funky with Microsoft Sam & Microsoft Mike.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Padishar
I can watch but not hear till I get home from work tonight, will respond then.

Or did I just respond now...

doh

Return to “General Discussions”