The return of... KNIGHTRIDER

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

The return of... KNIGHTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:29 am

User avatar
esd
Posts: 962
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:25 am
Location: Somewhere
Contact:
Knightrider's coming back! http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a76641 ... eback.html

If they do it, they better bring the Hoff and the black Trans Am, none of this KR2K crap!
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:00 am

User avatar
Futile Resistance
Posts: 1453
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:44 pm
Location: TX
I hope KITT doesn't TRANSFORM and fight other evil TRANSFORMING cars... :nervous:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:06 pm

User avatar
Stracius
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:02 pm
Location: under the starry night sky
Contact:
I happened to catch a news blurb about this over the radio, and they mentioned that the Hoff wouldn't be playing the roll. Wonder if they'll pull it off.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:13 pm

User avatar
Syn
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:13 pm
Location: SSX...
Stracius wrote:I happened to catch a news blurb about this over the radio, and they mentioned that the Hoff wouldn't be playing the roll. Wonder if they'll pull it off.


Knowing that, I am now actually somewhat tempted to watch it.
bah my forums is dead, so it is removed from my sig...

Btw, I'm making a game, it will be awesome, you will look forward to it.[/hype]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:40 pm

User avatar
Futile Resistance
Posts: 1453
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:44 pm
Location: TX
Syn wrote:Knowing that, I am now actually somewhat tempted to watch it.


No kidding... I recently managed to get my hands on NICK FURY: AGENT OF SHIELD starring Hoff and did it stink to high heavens...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:23 pm

User avatar
Stracius
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:02 pm
Location: under the starry night sky
Contact:
I somehow feel violated by misuse of the quote system... :weird:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:14 pm

User avatar
BlackDove
Posts: 3057
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:22 am
Location: Denial
Moderator, to the RESCUE!


Return to “General Discussions”


Information

  • Who is online

  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests