STROKE of a bad luck!

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

STROKE of a bad luck!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:35 am

Jericho78
Hi guys! Just wanted to come online and let you know I'm still around. :weird:

I've been away for the past few weeks due to being hospitalized! :shaking: I was diagnosed with suffering from vertigo which lead to a minor stroke. :smack: I was discharged a week ago and am now recuperating at home with daily trips to the hospital for therapy to regain control and movement of my left side. It's not easy typing with a numbed right hand and swaying head, you know. Earlier this year, I've suffered from Bell's Palsy and my health is kinda low but I'll be back, as I have always done in the past. Well, there you have it, keep the candle burning for me and wish me luck. Take care guys.

Re: STROKE of a bad luck!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:13 am

Stracius
Damn, I didn't know it was possible for vertigo to induce a stroke. Wish you a quick recovery.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:27 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Christ, not good. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope you have a speedy recovery.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Kon
Hell, that is terrible. I am so sorry to hear this. I was wondering where you had gone off to, but now it is just good to know that you are okay. I hope you get well soon, and we will always be here should you wish to return.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Syro
Wow. Thanks for sharing with us. I hope you get better soon. Grace and peace to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:26 am

M.Steiner
Ugh, that's awful. Really sorry to hear that.
Had a type of Vertigo myself early last year, couldn't sleep or do anything properly cos everytime i tilted my head the room would spin uncontrollably and make me extremly nauseous, that was bloody awful let alone a stroke as well. :/

Get well soon dude, will be thinking of you.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Jericho78
Yup I vomited no less than 15 times the first day. Right now, I'm just taking each day as it comes and focus on my rehabilitation. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:18 am

esd
Yeouch, I too was unaware that vertigo could lead to stroke. Good luck with the recuperation!
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 am

Ozone
Heya J.
Best of luck mate and glad to see your still about. :)
Big hugs from me and Sprite.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:59 am

Jericho78
Thanks Oz....er who's Sprite? LOL :lol: I'm still here and recuperating. Slow but steady progress.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Stracius
His mysterious benefactor. Or owner, I haven't quite figured it out yet either :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 am

Jericho78
Stracius wrote:His mysterious benefactor. Or owner, I haven't quite figured it out yet either :)
:lol: Haha let me know when you have.

Return to “General Discussions”