Battle: Realms at War

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Battle: Realms at War

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:23 pm

JarodRah
This is a game we have been working on for the last 3 months, and the PvP portion of the game is close to open beta. I wanted to invite all you guys to join up if you are interested.

What is RaW? its bascially a persistent Flash game similar to Build Wars. Currently working:

- Tiered class system
- realtime combat (not traditional point a click)
- 1v1 and Guild based ranking systems
- Random QUEUE System
- basic potions (health and energy)
- Basic guild system
- Social area (called acadia)
- challenge system for 1v1 duals and guilds

This will be a free to play game, you can either earn coins by grinding in PvP or soon PvE, or you will be able to purchase coin to upgrade your character faster.

We are looking for alot of good constructive feedback, so anyone who has a little time join up and help be part of the building of the game.

NOTE: there will be a 3d client mid 2010 which will play along side the flash client.

http://realms.multiverse.net/forums - register a forum account, will be posting the client in the next week or so.

thanks

JarodRah (Adrian)
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

Re: Battle: Realms at War

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Will sign up either later or tomorrow when I get a moment :)

Looking forward to seeing this - been a long time since I played a browser game. Not since my Runescape days infact.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:07 am

Stracius
Will also have to check it out when I get back to my computer :) Sounds pretty sweet.... and, why, oh why did you have to bring up runescape, Anny? *shudders* The last thing we need is a reference to a game that was a huge waste of time, not the least bit fun, and sickeningly addictive.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 pm

JarodRah
thanks to ed i realized that the link i gave gives a 404, try http://realms.multiverse.net/forums/index.php
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 am

JarodRah
The beta pvp client is now online at http://realms.multiverse.net

Will be posting some play schedules soon, but feel free to login create your characters and mess around together. Right now you are the first people to have access so remember without someone else online you can't fight (YET)
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Inquisitor
Created an account (well, I had one already), and a character (Inquisitor, duh) and a Guild (Shattered Star Exiles/SSX).
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:58 pm

JarodRah
would be cool to have the game dev staff guild fight a group of SSX, need 4 people in a guild to participate in guild battles so let me know when SSX has enough. I am already in the staff guild so will give you all a opp to kick my arse :)
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Messiah
I created an account. Messiah was taken, so I am SlothBeast. I have no idea how to join a guild.

Let me know when you want to give this a try.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 pm

JarodRah
to join a guild you have to be invited, should schedule a time for you guys to be on, Inquisitor would have to invite people until he promotes others to be able to invite.
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Kon
This looks really interesting; congrats, MGT! I don't have the time to be a proper beta tester, but I will definitely look into this sometime soon!
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Chill
Signed up, I'll have a play around soon.

I'm a tester by profession so ill try and find some cunning ways to break it :P
"Chill is a good guy... with a weakness for trolling & anti-authority"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 pm

JarodRah
We will be holding a little meet and beat the Devs tomorrow from 6pm EST til 8pm EST

Also, invite yours friends - http://battle.maxgaming.net/invite
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:52 pm

JarodRah
We are having another organized play test tonight starting at 6pm EST til 8pm EST please feel from to come by.

http://realms.multiverse.net
Sc-Fi Gaming
Mechs
Kicking Eds butt in Lore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:58 pm

SSX-Killjoy
Normally I am home on Thursdays, but the current push has me in the office 7 days a week.. :)

Sorry. One of these days I will get to play it in game with you guys.
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

Return to “General Discussions”