Yay new Carmageddon!!

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Yay new Carmageddon!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Cyma
http://www.vg247.com/2011/06/01/carmage ... d-in-2012/

Cant wait! The first release long time ago was so much fun, and the music in that game was crazy (nice Fear Factory) =) The game was violent but so much fun O.o I still remember trying to move all the npcs in one spot and just get the car to jump right in the middle into them :P lol
Huh?

Re: Yay new Carmageddon!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Hmmm, I never played the first one I have to admit, as it was before my time. I have read a lot over the years though where it's been referenced and discussed, so it'll be quite interesting to see exactly how true to the original this is kept - and ultimately how it turns out.

I honestly think that the game will get huge negative PR, rightly or wrongly, if it stays true to the original. I think most publishers would probably consider it a risk for that reason, which is a concerning thought. But hey, I wish it all the best as it is a famous franchise. I might even check it out when it launches - we'll see on that one :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:28 am

Stracius
Ah, so many fond memories of pedestrian splattering.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 pm

M.Steiner
lol. Never played the previous titles but maybe this new one will be worth a look. Perhaps they'll show some footage at E3?
Downloadable title too. XBLA & PSN will be inevitable, hopefully Steam is included for PC. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Cyma
The first one was from a small company in Canada if i remember right but it did got pretty big in NA, i think bigger than they expected.

The second one i never heard of lol

But ya if i could still run the first one im pretty sure I would still play it once in a while.. Was just so much fun.

I dont know if they will be doing alot of commercial or anything to attrack the eye on it but a way or another, squshing people in a car at 200mph sound promessing :P
Huh?

Return to “General Discussions”