I'm back

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

I'm back

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Plovske
(as this got offtopic in the "today on steam" post i'll continue here)

I am back, beware :p
I'm well up for teaming up on any game atm, havent been gaming much these last 2 years. and i'm a bit fed up with just the single player games.

So! Anyone any suggestions? (if you guys will still have me :p)
enjoy!

Re: I'm back

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Stracius
Hmm, not a lot of action going on in the online arena atm, as far as I can tell. We've got a few guys playing Rift that I've noticed, and a couple of us still playing EVE. I'm sure the WoW crowd is bumping about, I just haven't heard them making any noise lately. I think it can go without saying that STO and Cyber Nations have petered out. Age of Conan and Aion Online have completely fallen off of my radar, and I'm purposely withholding judgement on the "free to play" games that are allegedly gaining popularity. I'm unaware of any other online games we may be active in.

Unless you go with the non-MMO category of online games. I.e. Starcraft 2, battlefieldwhatever, or console games (Xbox or PS3, take your pick).

Other than that, you can join in with those of us who are waiting for [insert soon-to-be-released online game] to come out and blow our socks off/kill [insert older MMO name]/reignite our passion for online gaming/etc. :p
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:24 pm

SSX-Ava
i play sc2 with dodo/bob/triv alot if you have that plov and im playing HoN/bfbc2 with QD/mip/benneh. Would be nice to play either with ya :P
Last edited by SSX-Ava on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I'm playing some SC2 when the mood takes me (between watching tournaments :) ), but that's about all from me in the online community at present. Most of my time is spent with Single Player RPGs.

Sights are set on TOR though - I plan to return to the MMO arena with that one! In the meantime, if you play SC2 it'd be great to play with you sometime :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 am

Kon
Welcome back, Plov!

I know several of us are preordering Battlefield 3 on PC, and I hope some more join us after it hits the shelves. SC2 is a hit these days, as others have mentioned. As far as MMOs, TOR seems to be thing big thing on the horizon. Though I have to say I'm pretty much in the same boat as Anubis, mainly just playing RPG and RTS with the occasional game of CS: Source when I get in the mood for a few minutes of MP shooting. I really can't wait for BF3 though!
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:13 am

Plovske
Alrighty then! I don't own SC2 sadly. Just recently purchased a few games on Steam like BF2, DA origins, Farcry 1&2 and some others, so got lots of stuff to play. Enough to occupy myself :P And then this Free to Play Champions Online, really likeing that still.

Whats this TOR thing you guys are talking about? (i'm so bad with the abbreviations) might be interested if alot of you guys are getting in there together :)
enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 am

Plovske
oh yeah and ava! Installing BFbc2 as we speak!
enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:22 am

SSX-Ava
My tag is Avapops on bfbc2 plovy and i think i lost your msn :x so gives!

Hows Archie doing these days?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:33 am

Plovske
Arche is fine! Don't see him much since i moved to diffident country though. He is on vacation with his misses to tailand, so i don't think he can complain.

I don't use msn anymore really, just got the facebooks to stay in contact you got that?
enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Stracius
http://www.swtor.com/

Our fault for being lazy and using acronyms, really. It makes the often incorrect assumption that all parties reading it should, or will know what they stand for.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:33 pm

M.Steiner
Hey Plov :D
Plovske wrote:Whats this TOR thing you guys are talking about? (i'm so bad with the abbreviations) might be interested if alot of you guys are getting in there together :)
The Old Republic MMO which Strac linked above ;)

BioWare have a pre-launch guild system where we can create and join a guild before the game is released (which should hopefully be later this year). When the time comes they will import these guilds into the game with all the members attached, providing a handful of those members have pre-ordered at the time. So we won't need to spend time setting one up on day one and trying to get everyone joined.
We have 2 pre-launch guilds setup already though you can only join one or the other until we're ingame as it's linked to our Bioware accounts. We have a Sith guild and a Republic one too. Sith guild already has 11 members joined so it looks like we'll be off to a good start. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Plovske
Oh sweet, i'll look into it!
enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Stracius
Oh, and HoN = Heroes of Newerth. If you ever played Defence of the Ancients (DotA) multiplayer map for Warcraft 3, you would be quite familiar with this game. Same premise, but I haven't given it a whirl yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 am

SSX-Ava
Plovske wrote:Arche is fine! Don't see him much since i moved to diffident country though. He is on vacation with his misses to tailand, so i don't think he can complain.

I don't use msn anymore really, just got the facebooks to stay in contact you got that?
Don't use facebook unfortunately and say hi from me next time you speak to him. ;D
I'll look out for you on bf^^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:42 am

Plovske
SSX-Ava wrote:Don't use facebook unfortunately and say hi from me next time you speak to him. ;D
I'll look out for you on bf^^
Got skype then? :P
enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 am

SSX-Ava
vent/team speak/xfire/msn/irc

ive not moved on at all since the WoW days man :shake:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 pm

enlightened
Hello Hello Plov, Welcome back

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:07 pm

SoulSeeker
If anyone is interested i'm still here aswell....mostly xbox 360 nowadays but planning a rebuild for BF3.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:34 pm

SSX-Ava
SoulSeeker wrote:If anyone is interested i'm still here aswell....mostly xbox 360 nowadays but planning a rebuild for BF3.
Excellent! I'm planning on buying a server for bf3, so I'll post details soon as possible ;) (small note shin, I've improved in choppers, but not by much xD)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Whizbang
SSX-Ava wrote: Excellent! I'm planning on buying a server for bf3, so I'll post details soon as possible ;) (small note shin, I've improved in choppers, but not by much xD)
You buying a dedi server for BF3? :thumb:
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:12 pm

SoulSeeker
Atm i'm re educating myself with latest tech but gfx cards are a minefield,dont really want to spend more than 120 on gfx.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
SoulSeeker wrote:Atm i'm re educating myself with latest tech but gfx cards are a minefield,dont really want to spend more than 120 on gfx.
For you: http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af1 ... /Guide.png

Heya btw! Great to see you around the place :D
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 pm

SSX-Ava
Mechanus wrote:
SSX-Ava wrote: Excellent! I'm planning on buying a server for bf3, so I'll post details soon as possible ;) (small note shin, I've improved in choppers, but not by much xD)

Yesssir! but you're not playing on it muhahahaha!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Whizbang
SSX-Ava wrote:
Mechanus wrote:

Yesssir! but you're not playing on it muhahahaha!
That's fine! I didn't want to play on your stupid server anyways! :(
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:33 am

enlightened
Hi Soul. Oh and Ava, pretty amazing that you're getting a server for BattleField 3. I saw a trailer for it on youtube and it was mindblowing :D

Return to “General Discussions”