I'm in a game!

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

I'm in a game!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Rock-n-Roll
So I just found out that I am an unlockable player in Greg Hastings Paintball 2. I need to go buy this now.

I used to play on a paintball team and years ago had the opportunity to get my pics taken and get put into the game. Never knew what came of it but just found out that I'm in it.

I'm one of the cheapest scrub players in the game, but I'm there! ;)

Re: I'm in a game!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
:lol: Wow, I think that may be something that none of the rest of us have ever managed to achieve. You're famous!

I expect screenshots.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:44 am

SL33PY
We're told you'll also find more than 1,100 playable characters
screenshots or it didn't happen :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:59 am

Rock-n-Roll
Is there a way to screenshot a PS3 other than holding my phone up to the TV?

I'm having a tough time finding this. I know I can download it through the PS Store but I would like to find the actual physical game itself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:03 pm

M.Steiner
Rock-n-Roll wrote:Is there a way to screenshot a PS3 other than holding my phone up to the TV?
There is but it requires the developers to actually enable it from what I understand, which sadly not many seem to do. This is something I looked into myself not long ago as I wanted to take screenshots of Ni No Kuni, I ended up just using my camera unfortunately. A capture device for your PC is possible as well. I briefly looked into those until I saw the prices and knew a decent one would be a waste of money for what I'd actually use it for.
Apparently if you click the Playstation button to bring up the XMB menu whilst you're ingame and scroll over to "photo" there should be an option to save a screenshot but only if it has been enabled for that game as I say. Which chances are it won't be.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Kon
A great achievement indeed! :lol:

Some of my Xbox Live friends were huge fans of the original and Greg Hastings was something of a cult hit, so it does have a solid fanbase.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Rock-n-Roll
Still have not been able to unlock my team yet. The difficulty of single player ramps up quite a bit after the third tourney. I DID unlock a team we are associated with though, so I think I'm getting there. I'll post screenshots once I finally unlock it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

Rock-n-Roll
Unlocked and got a screenshot! Now how do I get it from my PS3 to here?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Hmmm, MS might know?
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Messiah
Awesome! Can't wait to see it.
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:22 pm

M.Steiner
Apparently; Stick a USB flash drive into your PS3 (FAT32), then go to where your screenshot is and hit triangle to copy it. It should then allow you to select your USB drive to copy it over to from what I understand.
Haven't tried it myself as Ni No Kuni didn't support the taking of screenshots to start with but hopefully that will work for ya! :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “General Discussions”