Autumn 2008 anime series

Discuss your favourite Anime series here. No linking to or discussing, means of downloading episodes/series allowed.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Anime Moderators

Autumn 2008 anime series

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:54 pm

SSX Fahd
So the next anime season is almost upon us, and as there are a total of 51 series airing this season, I won't post a description for them. Instead I'll let let THAT animeblog do the hard work: I'll be watching Clannad ~After story~, as I enjoyed the first series, and depending on how good it is Tytania, as I haven't seen a space based combat series for some time (as least not since Crest/Banner of the stars). How about everyone else?
Last edited by SSX Fahd on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fahd, IM Prog's: See profile, Linky: TechSnap Video Podcast
"In the computer world few people read the 'readme.txt' files. In the real
world, few people read the signs that say 'Stand on the right'
" - Fahd.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:56 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Gundam 00. Loved the first season :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:54 pm

BlackDove
Probably the first episodes of all of them, and then whichever I like. Clannad not for sure, that was some schizophrenic ass.

Gundam 00 for sure though.

Looks like Nodame Cantabile is getting a sequel, that I'll be sure to watch.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:13 pm

winbrian
I really look forward to Gundam 00.

Clannad I watched like the first 8 episode or something, seemed boring but I didn't finish it.

Nodame Cantabile was great, look forward to that one too.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:06 pm

BlackDove
I hope SUEMITH is doing the OP's ED's and inserts again. That dude knows his way around a piano.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:58 am

Futile Resistance
Whoa, was surprised to see Rosario 2 on there. Wonder if they'll follow the manga or go tangent like they did the ending (though honestly I never saw the series, just skipped around since I only read the manga for kicks).

The usuals: Nodame, Gundam 00. Haven't seen Clannad yet... Maybe I'll give it a shot and see if I want to marathon it before 2 comes out.

Gonna give Shikabane Hime: Aka a go just because it's Gainax. Same with Kurozuka (and cause the image catches my eye... Not because it's of a topless guy).

And Casshern SINS? Gotta say I didn't see this one coming.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 pm

BlackDove
All set for Vampire Kishi second season. Good stuff. If you're a girl. Which I seem to be.

Return to “Anime”