Mushishi

Discuss your favourite Anime series here. No linking to or discussing, means of downloading episodes/series allowed.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Anime Moderators

Mushishi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:43 pm

SSX-Ava
It seem's as though the hype from people who've watched this show is totally well founded and deserved. Every Episode feels as though its an ageing folk tale passed down for generations. The series follows a traveller called Ginko as he passes from mountainous village to harbour town aiding people who are suffering from strange lifeforms called Mushi.
All but two or three episodes are completely seperate from each other and dont follow a precise time line like many other shows but dont let that put you off.
So If you fancy watching something relaxing and moving then this is definately worth a viewing.

The art is amazing too^^^^

Re: Mushishi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 pm

BlackDove
Yeah, I tried watching it, but it just wasn't structured the way I need my stories done.

Though for others who can take that kind of narrative, I've seen nothing but praise for it.

Mushi-shi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Cyma
Hey all,
anyone watched this serie?

We started to watch it yesterday. I was extremely worry I would not like it.. It is a very calm anime.. I usually prefere more action, fighting, gore etc..

I only watched 3 episode but i am allready addicted.. again.. to another great anime. The story is different, very nicely written. It look like a dream put on paper. But a dream can also have some evil twist ;) It got me hooked really quick.

I am just starting to watch it but at the moment definitly recommend it!
Huh?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 pm

M.Steiner
Merged your thread in here mate ;)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Cyma
O.o thank you =)

did not saw it hehe and I did went on all pages to make sure no one started a topic on thos =) oh well lol
Huh?

Return to “Anime”