Ga-Rei: Zero

Discuss your favourite Anime series here. No linking to or discussing, means of downloading episodes/series allowed.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Anime Moderators

Ga-Rei: Zero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Cyma
Well since im done with another serie, I started to watch this one... Its the first time im watching an anime that I actually say WTF loud by myself in my living room. I really really did not saw something coming in it and this was only the first episode. Can't lie, i was hooked lol

I am not very far in the serie, so i cant say how good this will end but at the moment, because of that reaction i had, i though it would he good to share with you guys if you are searching something to watch hehe.
Huh?

Re: Ga-Rei: Zero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:06 am

Stracius
Hmm, haven't seen this one before. And it doesn't look overly Loli so I may just give it a whirl; thanks for the heads up!
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Cyma
I finished it already lol. Just wanted more, I would think the way it finish, there would he more so ill have to search hehe
Huh?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Stracius
It would seem that this anime was made as a prequel to the existing manga, Ga-Rei (The Enchained Spiritual Beast Ga-Rei). So yes, there is more, but only in paper form.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Return to “Anime”