Been fun but...

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Been fun but...

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:48 am

Futile Resistance
"I've always said it would take a really good one if I'm gonna play it."

By that, I was referring to the fantasy genre games. I'm not a big fantasy person in general, not too into the elves and gnomes and such (though I'm fine with the swords and such). While WoW is a great game, I have to say that I'm not getting getting that excited with it anymore. I've always been more of a sci fi person anyway.

So, with my account ending in a couple of weeks, I'll be heading ingame to give my stuff away and who know where I'll go from there... Been beta testing face of mankind, and it's pretty interesting (will make a post in general about that).

Thanks to Winbrian, Pad, Rahl and Scarlet, KJ, and whomever else I've ever received help / partied with. Maybe I'll be back someday... Who know ^^

Anyway, have fun in the game guys, I'll drop in a couple of times every now and then until my account ends. Cya guys in general chat :sweat:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:17 pm

Padishar
Good Journey m8, u'll be missed :(

Am wondering myself how Face of Mankind is shaping up, can't wait to get ur scoop on it :cool:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:54 pm

Raptoid
It's been fun Futile, have a good one then..

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:49 am

Misha
Padishar wrote:Good Journey m8, u'll be missed :(

Am wondering myself how Face of Mankind is shaping up, can't wait to get ur scoop on it :cool:
Very, very poorly :(

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:14 pm

Blue Star
Sorry to hear it FT - I was the same :(

With that in mind though, you can always come into the new AO division :D Sci-Fi and it's free until New Year's :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:55 pm

Scorpius
Wondered where you'd gone wish you'd told me before I mailed all that linen/wool and silk to your character.
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:47 am

Padishar
Scorpius wrote:Wondered where you'd gone wish you'd told me before I mailed all that linen/wool and silk to your character.
ouch... :eek:

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”