A farewell to an armsman

Our US players can be found on the Mannoroth PVP server!

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

A farewell to an armsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:23 pm

Bladesinger
Everyone,

It's with a very heavy heart that I must say goodbye to Mannoroth. This decision has been a long time in coming and has been a very difficult one for me to accept as the right one. I want to take a moment and share my gratitude to those of you who have patiently and kindly listened to me and given helpful words over this past year as I tried to come to terms with this impending decision. Until now any thoughts of leaving Mannoroth have equaled leaving the SSX as a whole for me and that's just not a price I've been able to accept.

At this point, however, it's clear to me that ever since we started raiding regularly, and particularly since BC came out, the guild and I have both changed. Unfortunately those changes have worked to separate me from the direction the guild is going rather than align me more closely with it.

I want to give everyone a humongous THANK YOU for the past two years' worth of camaraderie and friendship. You have all in your own ways helped me through what has been the most difficult time in my life to date. I appreciate that more than I can say. However, it's time for me to go to a place where I can spend time with my brother and the friends we've known for a long time.

Good luck in everything
Shattered Star since 1998

Gallarien of Lorien, Hunter/Woodsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:53 pm

undrin
I to am grateful for your friendship. Though you will be missed in game I know you will still be around. Going to the new server in no way stops you from being SSX or my friend. I am sure we will play together again regardless. Tell your brother we all said hello!! Have a great time keep in touch alot hehe.
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:52 pm

QuantumDelta
I don't even need to say stick around now do I ;)
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:05 pm

Axavier
NO!!!! Now who am I going to farm with while I'm drinking pot after pot of coffee? Ah well...not like I can't make another alt just to say Hi once in a while. And besides, I'm always in vent. Say hi to me from time to time there if ya need to talk or just for the heck of it.
Ciao for now, but not forever, and try not to drink rain through a straw.
"Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition."

"You tell kids today that, and they won't believe you. No, no, they won't."

Return to “=US= World of Warcraft”