TheGreat's Application.

Moderator: Global Moderators

TheGreat's Application.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:33 am

TheGreat
Name/alias : TheGreat
How much you play CO : School days 3:30pm-10:30pm, weekends 18/2
MSN/Contact details : Ambushednz@gmail.com
Reason why you think you should be a member of SSX : I'm friendly and I will help out in anyway possible.
What you think you can do to help SXX : I will help out SXX guild by securing if by means contacting guild leader if anyone
what doesn't apply to the rules given.

:smack:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:12 am

LIGHTNING
If you can take the time, and get to know some of the SSX members in game:

Juna
Moridian
The.Arbiter
ReyaDawnbringer
AntenA
Ciani
Prince.Vegeta
Vivi
Jozef
vetthal

Ask them to sponsor/vouch for you, and ask them to post in this thread/application.

Get to know them, be friendly, and I'm sure you'll have people sponsor you.

For the Record, because your taking every inniative, and steps to becoming a member, and are very active,

Consider me, as 1 Sponsor. Vouched!

You just need 1 more.[/url]
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:04 am

TheGreat
Ok, thankyou very much for the advice. :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:18 pm

=BTM=
vouched, welcome to the SSX :thumb:
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:19 pm

LIGHTNING
Apparently, he left, and joined another guild. Some loyalty huh?

Edit:

I can't really revoke membership, I'm not sure how that works in the SSX.
I'm guessing, he'll be back once he realizes that SSX is Guid War ready... Still sad that people would only join the SSX cuz we're the best, or a strong contender to win Guild War.

People should realize that the SSX is a community. We're friends that we can hang out with. *Tears* I've known some of these guys for over 10 years through online games. And I've felt like I've made some real good friends here.
Last edited by LIGHTNING on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:10 am

=BTM=
yea :smack:
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:35 am

Svarog
All these applications making me confused, I couldnt find an application format/form T_T
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:13 am

TheGreat
I'm very sorry... I left to go to Guild War.. I will join now for ever.. Where are you? :smack: :smack: :smack:
SSX TheGreat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:50 am

LIGHTNING
Dunno.... I'd like to revoke my vouching for you. Unless BTM still wants to Vouch for you, you need to find another member to vouch for you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:37 am

Svarog
:shake: ...'Wheres the looyaalty'...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:08 am

TheGreat
Awww c'mon I just want to help the guild out as much as I can. I want SSX to go to Guild War
SSX TheGreat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:22 am

LIGHTNING
The thing is, this guild is a young guild. We're new, most of us are noobs, and in a month or 2, i'll be noob again.

Be a community contributer first, and be a Community Guild first, and then a Guild War guild second. Honestly, I'd rather play and participate in GW with friends I've known for a while, than random high ppl in the guild. At least I find it more enjoyable and entertaining when I'm flirtin' with my wife, as I get PKed in GW :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:35 am

Crusadered
I'll vouch but I don't think i'm allowed to
Character(s) - Xcellscior [LVL 20]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:20 am

polosatik
LIGHTNING wrote:The thing is, this guild is a young guild. We're new, most of us are noobs, and in a month or 2, i'll be noob again.

Be a community contributer first, and be a Community Guild first, and then a Guild War guild second. Honestly, I'd rather play and participate in GW with friends I've known for a while, than random high ppl in the guild. At least I find it more enjoyable and entertaining when I'm flirtin' with my wife, as I get PKed in GW :D
;D blah blah blah, yada yada yada... ;D BUT I DEFFENETLY AGREE!!! :lol:

P.S. Yes, Hon! getting PKed and flirting at same time is a total turn on..LMAO :lol: :sweat:
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:03 am

Svarog
Its not that simple TheGreat, you need to be aware of the alliances and which to join (politics? :weird:), we only have 1 water (me, or is someone else in our guild a water?) and we are only past n00bness all we can do is wait till we level to a good level 110+ I guess Carlos.Jr will be 130 by then :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:37 am

polosatik
Svarog wrote:we only have 1 water (me, or is someone else in our guild a water?)
na.. we got ZeroCool ..but he is only 68 and i dont think he ever visited forums.... other than that.. nobody that i am aware of.. though i'd like to point out..some ppl got several characters..and water taos are pretty popular for their stig n' stuff..(i think).. oh ya.. omfg.. how in da world i could forget ( :o shame on me)!!!! :sweat: Hopa is water tao!
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:20 am

Svarog
Oh yeah I forgot :smack: :D

Thought I know why others hate water in guild-wars, they are VERY annoying!

Return to “Conquer Online”