Smavin
ok this is guna be a poll abot guild requirerments

Like Say Lvl 40
Characters-Arkilies Lvl 65
Hi To My Freinds--Juna,Carlos.Jr,Anaida

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:32 am

LIGHTNING
How about 100? :D

Fine, Fine.... Lvl 90? Cuz by the time your lvl 90, we know for sure your not looking for a P leveling from Blue...
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:22 pm

Svarog
Im looking for a plvl by blue but thats not the reason I joined :thumb:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

There shouldn't

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:39 am

Crusadered
There shouldn't be high levels because of the noobs being plvl'd by the higher suck as LIGHTING they would lvl up really quick if they got plvl'd by him if you know what I mean. :smack:
Character(s) - Xcellscior [LVL 20]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:24 pm

Kon
No. :)
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:15 pm

Isileth
I dont think it needs it. Surely this is what the vouching system was made to prevent. People looking to join need 2 people who they have played with, if you think they are in it for power lvling or any other selfish reason just dont vouch for them.
As long as you make sure you play a while with them first and dont just let them in straight away you should stop 90% of people like that ever joining in the first place. Seems a shame to stop lower lvl people joining just because of what some idiots do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:19 am

polosatik
yah i'd agree that there should not be level requirement.. not all ppl join just cause they need plvl ..some do..and its sad
..blabber blabber..i think there been said enough of good points on this thread alredy so i shall not just reapeat .. heh =D
~the end~

P.S. dam dis pathetic ..no matter how short i try to cut maself ..its still always look " a lot ".. :smack: ITS'A CURSE! :smack:
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:40 am

LIGHTNING
Isileth wrote:I dont think it needs it. Surely this is what the vouching system was made to prevent. People looking to join need 2 people who they have played with, if you think they are in it for power lvling or any other selfish reason just dont vouch for them.
As long as you make sure you play a while with them first and dont just let them in straight away you should stop 90% of people like that ever joining in the first place. Seems a shame to stop lower lvl people joining just because of what some idiots do.
Yes, now I start to see the light a bit better now. But there's some politics, and pressure involved on my part. Wanting to make the guild look bigger, I've accepted too many applicants in-game. I think I'll open up a poll to better elaborate on my thoughts on this.

polosatik wrote: P.S. dam dis pathetic ..no matter how short i try to cut maself ..its still always look " a lot ".. :smack: ITS'A CURSE! :smack:
Here hun, take a look and see the General forum once in a while. We got longer posts than yours. Here's an example:

http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=3244
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

Return to “Conquer Online”