Whats Max up to!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Whats Max up to!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:33 am

Svarog
You might have notice Dr.Phil and Oprah and VickyPollard, but who are they, who controlls them and are they real? Myths and Truths revealed...

Myhs

Dr.Phils is Dr Phil Mcgraw in real-life...
Oprah is Oprah Winfrey in real-life
VickyPollard is a real girl from the UK who has 6 children and is 14 years old and talks about herself like this, "My name is Vicky Pollard and i'm 14 and i like well sorta like do stuf wiv this gang and they wel ga beatens and stuff its OMG funy"...

Truths

Max controlls Dr.Phil, Oprah, and Vicky Pollard...
Max knows enough to keep these characters seem real and stable with his knowledge :eek: and experience of watching both the Oprah Winfrey show and Dr. Phil and Little Britain...

In conclusion, please dont spread or tell anyone that these 3 characters are related to Perun or me, for some people this can be as real as the real thing, and I can keep that idea stable; I can help people with overcoming lifes obstacles, as I said I watch Dr. Phil alot and have access to his forums to ask for help and the website for resources, and my general knowledge and rational thinking ;D ...

If you see me in game, please dont PK me :thumb:

PS ~ If you see any other in-game characters that look like something copeid from real-life, it doesnt mean its gonna be me :rolleyes: although most will be me :sweat:

Comments, questions and suggestions welcome :nervous:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:20 am

polosatik
Myth: MAX IS CRAAAAAAAAAAZZYYYYYYYYYYYY nooblet maker.. :lol:

Truth: ...YEOP.. ITS ACTUALLY DA TRUTH :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

(meep meep....*runs away and hides* :p )
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:37 am

Svarog
It was your idea :sweat: to make some characters, but I did go overboard a little :D
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

Return to “Conquer Online”