vouch me???

Moderator: Global Moderators

vouch me???

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:58 pm

Kutz
hi im kutz and i really wanna be a member of this guild but i need re-recruiting because i got kicked.
Kutz lvl 50+ trojan(looking for some fix trojan gear & fix club/sword :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:04 pm

Kon
You weren't kicked, don't worry. Lightning has explained that you were kicked out of the ingame guild because you were not yet a member. All non-vouched for people were kicked out due to a recent decision (http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... php?t=3271)

You need to be vouched for by people who play Conquer Online and who have played with you ingame, so asking for vouches in the General Forum isn't going to help. Get ingame and ask some SSX members if they want to play. If these people play with you awhile and get to know you, they can decide to vouch for you.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:32 pm

Kutz
Ok man thanks ill ask yuna and perun to vouch for me :D if they will or if they are aloud.sorry ive never been in a guild system like this before.
Kutz lvl 50+ trojan(looking for some fix trojan gear & fix club/sword :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:40 pm

polosatik
hey Kutz.. :) the fact that i liked u from our first talk remains..however i gues according to rules we need to hang out lot mor. befor i can cast a vote/vouch... haller at me on Juna or Anaida and we think of something to do together like hunting or something =D (looks around.. looks at "pker chaising thread Perun posted)... mmm ;D or dress like 2 bears and open Perun-chaising season :lol: :thumb:
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:07 am

Svarog
I take pking as a serious sport :weird: not pking as in I R PK U as in pker protect0r :cool:

I would vouch Kutz...hes been loyal so far and wanted to join the guild so yeah...and a nice person too ;D
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

Return to “Conquer Online”