Moderator: Global Moderators

whered you all go! T_T

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:51 am

Svarog
I logged in n no one was online :shake: :( :(
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:02 am

LIGHTNING
I'm out of town visiting a friend's wedding, and Anaida is moving.... Jozef is having his house built, AntenA apparently quitted the game, umm..... Hopey, and Sis have been MIA for sometime now.....

BTM is busy with RL, and etc etc.. LoL.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:33 pm

polosatik
ya xD tnx hon nice job describing ...oh ya..just wanted to let know..if befor i could check komp wonce in while..now i be MIA too for while (or till my fam feel like we missng net in our lives) lol..:(( anyhow miss everyone (of cours my hubz sp.).... (oh yah Max dont worry u are sp. also ^_^"..ahaah) um well g2g.. trucks should be in soon
*smooches Carlos*
*sigh* c ya'll later

P.S. OH COMPUTER WITHDRAWAL..OH THE AGONY!! :p
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:47 am

jozef
I've actually checked in more often now. I'm at least in tg :thumb:

Good to see u ppls

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:05 am

Svarog
P.S. OH COMPUTER WITHDRAWAL..OH THE AGONY!!
I feel your pain!

Im gonna be on alot when my holidays start in like 3 days w00tehz wootehz!

Another reason I didnt mention but since this is also a FRIENDLY community; the reason why I havent been on-line lately is because my life has been changing rapidly, new school and others so I decided to take a step back and get my RL going again and get a good momentum in RL then continue in VR (Virtual-Life :lol: ), we gotta have a connection to the real world! Otherwise your gonna start going real psycho-crazy, like me did a while back (I started thinking der were cameras @ my house at random places I was about 12; my roots are in the cyber-underground [hint *hacking*]; everyone has roots where they started their VL (Virtual-Life). Its also good to see the time-line of Computer development in my mind...sorry going way of topic so Ill stop...

I cant wait untill we all r bak =') we shud hav a parti!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:21 pm

jozef
Svarog wrote:Otherwise your gonna start going real psycho-crazy, like me did a while back (I started thinking der were cameras @ my house at random places I was about 12; my roots are in the cyber-underground [hint *hacking*]; everyone has roots where they started their VL (Virtual-Life). Its also good to see the time-line of Computer development in my mind...sorry going way of topic so Ill stop...

:nervous: paranoia?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:54 am

Svarog
yep :o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:50 am

=BTM=
lol, ive been afk and offline these past days... me and Anki took a trip to visit familiy and relatives ;p
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

Return to “Conquer Online”