A matter of Fashion :p

Moderator: Global Moderators

A matter of Fashion :p

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:54 am

=BTM=
well I decided to just play around with some DDS editing on conquer.. it isnt any good, but just a first test to find out what part was where in the file :p when I learn abit more Ill try to see if I cant make some SSX customized armors ;)

*-edit: lol.. jpg sure kills even more of the details.. but ohwell.. itll have to do, atleast you get the idea :p
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:16 am

Svarog
kewl, other people cant see it right? Stupid co...
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:50 am

LIGHTNING
only the people that have the same edited files ie: Guildmates...

So, it makes spotting Guilddies easier.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:16 am

jozef
Oh that's hot.

That's not legal right?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:26 am

Svarog
Yeah, thats a good idea, who cares if its legal or not, anyway, in other games you can create your own clothes and the other people auto-download it and can see it, its cool :rolleyes:

If this goes further I want my robe to be Blue+White+Red :o :nervous:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:17 am

=BTM=
jozef wrote:Oh that's hot.

That's not legal right?
they say your not permitted to edit any files... but I know ppl who have done worse without getting banned, warned etc...

cant really see anyone getting banned in anyway for this.. first of all they cant see your files and how the armor looks at your client since the skins is client side only. and second of all it doesnt give the player any other advantage than that he gets a cooler armor and feels that he`s sticking out of the crowd tho no-one else than those who youve shared your skin with can see :p

And Ill see what I can do Perun once I feel Im gettin the hang of this ;)
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:43 am

Svarog
sweeet :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:33 am

jozef
give me some skin, too :cool:

Return to “Conquer Online”