Congrats Jozef

Moderator: Global Moderators

Congrats Jozef

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:44 am

LIGHTNING
Congrats bud, your Lvl 120.

Edit:

I would congratulate you in the CO Forums, but I hope you understand how I just can't stand most of the people there. I read from time to time, to make sure no dirt is spread to sully our good name/guild (or mine).

And yes, althought Tro-Tro really really isn't beneficial, going Tro-Warrior-Tro might be an interesting venture just to attain the "Reflect" ability.

But, who needs "Reflect" when you can just power your way and bulldoze through players?

And I'll be waiting for ya bud.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:50 am

jozef
Awesome. You should know I've always thought of myself to be very fortunate to have found your friendship that day when I randomly logged into the Emerald server just to see if I wanted to start leveling my trojan again. 70 levels later I have confidence in the decisions I've made because of you. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:02 am

LIGHTNING
Like I said, I'll lend ya my rainbow gear once I'm done with it.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:12 am

=BTM=
gratz man :thumb:

well about time, I was afraid Id reach it before you xD

once I get back I guess Ill hit 115.. just 30-40pct to go or something.. not sure... will see whenever I get back..

currently visiting my moms, and been following the news alot since my other side of the family and the rest of the ppl in that area had to evacuate cause of some nasty landslides that took some big chomps of the road, buried some houses and a entire tunne, on both ends... amazingly no one seems to have lost their lives in any of the landslides... still its the tourist season, so I hope they wont find anyone under there once the cleaning up work starts.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:11 am

LIGHTNING
=BTM= wrote:gratz man :thumb:

well about time, I was afraid Id reach it before you xD

once I get back I guess Ill hit 115.. just 30-40pct to go or something.. not sure... will see whenever I get back..

currently visiting my moms, and been following the news alot since my other side of the family and the rest of the ppl in that area had to evacuate cause of some nasty landslides that took some big chomps of the road, buried some houses and a entire tunne, on both ends... amazingly no one seems to have lost their lives in any of the landslides... still its the tourist season, so I hope they wont find anyone under there once the cleaning up work starts.
Brah, hope your fam is allright man. That sounds really serious, they all OK?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:59 am

polosatik
:D wanted to add my Congratulations to da rest!! =D
Anaida (112, troj)/ Juna (113, arch)

Return to “Conquer Online”