Crash...

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Crash...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:26 am

Ozany
and the node goes down. Not sure but it looked like it might have dropped again while they were restarting it. I just hope all you mission runners like myself get to finish them and not lose standing. The petition process works most of the time but it can be a long process to recover the standings. :smack:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:30 am

SSX-Wedge
Yeah it ws being a little weird when i logged off earlier. Sorta surprised to see Eve-Offline hehehe Ive got some things to move around yet. Or maybe Ill do it in the am.

SSX-Wedge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:30 pm

Ozany
Again. I logged off to make a phone call, come back a few minutes later to find that I cannot connect. This is getting rediculous. Everytime the server gets upwards of 25k + things start to go south. Wonder if CCP can get a handle on this anytime SOON (tm). :smack:

On a brighter note, sells on the PoS output are starting to pick up in oursulaert around the 700isk PU mark which is a far cry better than the original estimate that I made for the 550-600 range. Hope it stays. :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:21 am

SSX-Wedge
Yeah, last night... they had another crash. Chev and SE dropped. I was still safe sitting in the base and chatting with Ticondrous a former member. Stations are on a seperate node than space. I watch the game just crumble for about an hour. Assets stopped working. Evemail. Wallet. Market. Then blink..... lost connection to server. It was dead.... well, at least i got to sleep early last night.

SSX-Wedge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:39 am

SSX-Wedge
1130 pm Central time Monday August 28

One of Eve's ussual crashes. Wallet, market, mail. They all fail one by one. Then bingo bango. Eve dies. Looks like the server went.... Poof! Soot!

SSX-Wedge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:19 am

SSX-Wedge
7:05 Pm Friday... Eve Explodes its servers... once again. Grrrr.

SSX-Wedge

Return to “EvE Online”