Rock Visitors

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Rock Visitors

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:11 am

Stracius
Alright, we've had a chance to discuss this among most of the members, minus Win and Calig (one logged early and the other was afk) and the general consensus is a positive interest in EMBU's alliance treaty. However, it was also agreed that some trust will need to be built before we go so far as an alliance, so for the immediate future a Non-Agression Pact has been agreed to.

We will not engage EMBU's pilots, nor will they engage us.

I highly encourage everyone to talk with, and possibly even run with them in fleets to get a better idea of who they are. I'd like to see this last for a couple of weeks, but hopefully no longer than a month, before we give a final decision on an alliance. I've invited them to our SSX_Public channel, so if you're not currently in there please join it.

That's all for now.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: Rock Visitors

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Ozany
Updated standings with them to Blue, so they will show as blue on your overviews. As such, the Rock POS will also not shoot them unless they aggress the tower or a SSX member in range of the tower.

A BM can has been placed outside the shield of the tower for shared use. I believe EMBU has done the same. This can is for WH BMs such that scan time between the 2 corps can be minimized. (Each corp has tested that POS defenses will not shoot the other)

As for an alliance, the Non-Agression Pact (NAP) is as far as I would like to go with it at this time. There is no need to invoke the CCP charges for a true alliance (something like 1 Bn isk and monthly maintaining fees of at least 1M per corp). The only benefit at this time that I can see for a true alliance, would be the sharing of resources in ROCK (we already each have our own POS's) and an alliance chat (we already can make our own new channel for Rock only access or use the wh chat if needed on top of the public chat).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 pm

SSX-Killjoy
Here! Here!

Don't have much to add. Other than if it is a Bn to form an alliance, I don't think it is really worth it. Maybe if we had a group of corps or something. However one corp in one system just isn't worth the expense.
================================
I will be forever Shattered Star, but only as an
EXILE can I find peace in this lifetime.
================================

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 am

Ozany
Yeah, that's why if we ever accept the invite from Ten and the VSO alliance, its already formed and all we need to cover is the maintaining fee and whatever charges are there for the sov units. Some of them cost a few mil per day, so the alliance would have to cough up the couple hundred mil per month for sov and system upgrades. Split between several corps that's not that much to worry about.

Ozany

Return to “EvE Online”