The Alliance and You.

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

The Alliance and You.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:04 am

Stracius
Oz, Evat, cboi, and myself conversed this evening about people from our host alliance, Opprimo Vox (as mentioned in a previous post), joining us in Wormhole space to run level 5 combat sites. I can't see any downside to this as we could use more people to join us in Rock. Yes, we did have a bunch join us not to long ago, but I can only suspect that their absence, along with Killjoy, means their company is possibly going into another crunch mode. Or they've all found another game to play :p . And some of our more active guys are getting bored. Including me.

The primary channel of choice to contact us has been decided on our SSX public channel. We will also be modifying the Message Of The Day (MOTD) with a simple statement informing whether or not there is currently wormhole access from hisec, or possibly lowsec, but not specifically where from - that can be done via PM seeing as how it *is* a public channel. This way any alliance members looking to join us have an idea whether or not they can get in on any specific day, and of course, have a way to get a hold of those of us currently farting about in Rock.

We will most likely have to set up another SMA and CHA, clearly separated from our current arrays and set to alliance access, for use by any who might join us. I have no intention on opening our current arrays to alliance access. Not without a hell of a lot of reorganization, anyway. We can just keep them offline until they're needed. Anyone know if we have extra SMs or CH arrays not deployed yet in Rock?

Anyway, that's that. Add thoughts as you see fit.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: The Alliance and You.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Ozany
I will sort through my personal stash of POS modules and see what I have about. I had an SMA, but placed that at one of my low sec POS's for use with the new ship. As for spare CHA's, I'll have a look about, but believe I do have one or 2 more. Might be in a system that we evac'd from Sirius, but pretty sure they're about somewhere. :confused:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:28 pm

winbrian
We have another corporate hangar. I really don't think Corporate hangar is an issue being that we have 4 of them. We can just change one for alliance. SMA is a different story since all 3 of ours is half full or more. As for power may be in issue. It interfere with defense and polymer/refining. Being that we don't know how many more people from OV are going to be coming. It might be best if they set up their own tower.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 am

Theoroshia
Why not just set-up a small tower?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 am

Stracius
Anyone notice that the price of POS fuels has been rising? On the other hand, keeping two separate modules anchored but offlined for *possible* use doesn't seem to cost any extra fuel, cpu, or powergrid. And even if they do get used, they can be offlined until they're needed again. I don't expect a huge influx of people to justify needing another tower - at least that wasn't the impression I got from the discussions.

A separate tower would be more convenient, but it's really not practical right now.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:55 am

Theoroshia
Aye, it seems like a hassle, but if they do have a decent amount of people in Rock it'll get confusing after awhile.

Return to “EvE Online”