Back in the game

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Back in the game

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 am

Isileth
Just happened to see an email saying old players could come back for a free 5 days so I jumped at the chance, plus this time hopefully I remember to buy a new licence before my time runs out.

However as its been some 8 months or so I have forgotten everything. Also I assume things have changed in terms of allies and friendly space, do we have any friends in low sec I can go and ease myself back into things? Somehow I don't think wormholes are the best thing when I cant even remember how to sell things at the moment.

Re: Back in the game

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 am

Stracius
We've got a whole heap of new friends in lowsec space due to our joining an alliance, though I forget where exactly in particular. Welcome back :thumb:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:20 am

Isileth
Yeah ive been popping my head in here now and again to catch up on the goings on, heard about the alliance.

Hopefully be able to log in when its more active and get some directions.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 pm

SL33PY
welcome back :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Isileth
Well sadly it looks like the we got kicked out of FUA, only "safe" lowsec ive been pointed to so far is Ranni and its nothing like FUA. They dont even have 1 system locked down let alone the whole region and I only saw 2 friendlies in the place.

Do we have any more secure and stable areas?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:56 pm

SL33PY
you should ask KJ and Oz ... Or winnie, I'm in Jita, so... well , yeah , nvm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Theoroshia
Pssh, I don't think OV has any place locked down. Not sure why, they've got a decent amount of pilots on usually. All I know is that they've tried to lock down two or more other systems and they couldn't. My advice would be to just roam around solo or try and bait high sec miners.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Isileth
Yeah ive quickly discovered thats the case. If anything its others taking whatever tiny hold they have on the system. Seen 2 20+ fleets come and invade and only seen 2 allies at the same time.

I was spoilt by FUA, not sure if it might be better to go into a totally unfriendly lowsec, certainly wouldnt mind being able to go lower than 0.4 I know I can handle rats fairly easily in 0.0 so finding at least a 0.2 would be nice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Ozany
Isi, there is yet another move in the works, real close 0.0 access, AND, we as SSX already have friends in the area ntm the blues looking to move with us. Just hold on for a bit longer and this may be the chance you need. The current blues we have in the area are long ago SSC/SSX guy that is in an alliance in that area, we already have blue with his corp and OV and thier blues are working out standings with others in the area.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:08 am

Isileth
Well that sounds excellent. Especially if we already have allies there it will hopefully be more secure once again and should be more active as well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:36 am

Theoroshia
Good, I need a place to fly my new Broadsword :D

Return to “EvE Online”