bigs..

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

bigs..

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:15 pm

Lee
comic relief still has two belts infront of FA hq.

thought you might have forgotten.

nothing to do with them bothering me as i run past. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:47 am

SirRah
Only has 2 dogtags in. Dunno what he dropped tho
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother****** in the valley.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:49 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Yeah, i noticed em a few days back. I mentioned them to him and he didnt seem terribly concerned. Guess they arent important ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:48 pm

[TgR]KILLER
tried hacking em on my ppu to retreve them for him but +110 hack couldn't do it @ all.. biggy got high SL :p
Recklezz Human Paladin, Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy / First Aid / Fishing / Cooking.
Up to date profile on Allakhazam

Re: bigs..

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:34 pm

SSX-Biggie
Lee wrote:comic relief still has two belts infront of FA hq.

thought you might have forgotten.

nothing to do with them bothering me as i run past. :rolleyes:
Don't know why I didn't catch this post --eyesight going bad in old age ;)

Those belts were there courtesy of Freaky Fryd and 2 other sXr stealth whores. It was 3 on 1 b/c they attacked Lil Miss Roshi.

I got Freaky's dogtag though :)

I dropped 2 storebought lvl 1 support spells, so no big problem with items in the belts. I like to keep belts around as a reminder that someone died there --kind of like the chalk outlines around a dead body.
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:21 pm

[TgR]KILLER
yea but 2 belts people soon will think your crap because you got belts all around :p i never leave belts or tags around if i can prevent it :p

btw you got damn high SL.. couldn't hack it with my ppu ( weeks back when i tried tho )
Recklezz Human Paladin, Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy / First Aid / Fishing / Cooking.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:57 am

SSX-Biggie
[TgR]KILLER wrote:yea but 2 belts people soon will think your crap because you got belts all around :p i never leave belts or tags around if i can prevent it :p

btw you got damn high SL.. couldn't hack it with my ppu ( weeks back when i tried tho )
I love to have people underestimate me, so I kind of purposely put forward the idea that PvP-wise I'm utter crap, when in actuality, I'm just regular crap ;)

Another use I have for my tags is to put them in belts that I already hacked, kind of like a signature for the next person who hacks it.

Yeah SL on comic is high (in 70's I think).
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:54 pm

[TgR]KILLER
god and with 110 hack its impossible to hack your belt.. now killer has 99 SL.. gues i don't have to worry my belt getting hacked anytime soon :p not that i left belts around ofcourse ;x

Return to “Neocron”