My cousin (possible new member)

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

My cousin (possible new member)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:54 am

SSX-Biggie
My cousin Alan will be trying out NC2 for 10 days to see if he'll stay. He started an FA spy named "Blaine" tonight (I gave him the client I had on my pc) and will be trying to figure the game out over the next few days.

If you see "Blaine" ingame, please help him out.

He and his wife currently play CoH and WoW. I'm trying to kick the carebear out of him :)

I'll be back ingame real soon. TAke care.
-bigs
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:26 am

BlackDove
I hope you advised him to keep his LE in.

Even though nobody is playing anymore

even more the reason for him to keep it in, unless he wants to be ganked every few seconds, considering only the hardcore idiots are now playing the game (bar maybe 5% of the people playing).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:59 am

Anubis
Site Admin
That screenie was obviously taken in the early hours of the day when people are at work etc. People will look at that and think 'Wow, thats peak times' when its not. I logged in last night at about 9pm and there was around 15% on both Terra and Mars and 8% on Mercury. Pandore's figure on that screenie is accurate though.

Anyways, back on topic. I'll keep an eye out for Blaine over the next few days, see if I can help him out when I can. Not really been on as much as I'd like recently due to both World of Warcraft and the fact that whenever I go in all channels, including CLAN are dead and I end up getting bored with no-one to talk to etc.

Hopefully I'll run into you guys over the next few days. If not Im planning to get a several hour stint in over the weekend in the evening. I should catch someone during that time :blank:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:40 pm

M.Steiner
Anubis wrote:I logged in last night at about 9pm and there was around 15% on both Terra and Mars and 8% on Mercury.
Thats still quite terrible Anny :lol:

I'm trying to kick the carebear out of him
WoW is quite the opposite, not carebear at all m8.

The battles are much bigger and better than you get in NC, the battleground alone has 40vs40 in it all day, everyday. I can honstly say i've probably killed more people in WoW than i ever have done in NC. Take a look at how many kills ive got so far:

The week before that i got 927 kills for the week. Wouldn't class that as carebear tbh, and you couldn't even find 927 people in NC to pk lol. Sure there are night elves & gnomes but thats only if you play as Alliance. :)

-You guys should really give WoW a try sometime, even anny used to diss it but he's playing it now too. Come join us too. :D - Take a look at this cool pic of a few of us from the wow group. (Just taken last night)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:34 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
SSX-MS wrote:
Anubis wrote:I logged in last night at about 9pm and there was around 15% on both Terra and Mars and 8% on Mercury.
Thats still quite terrible Anny :lol:
Yes, but not as terrible as the screenie makes out :p
-You guys should really give WoW a try sometime, even anny used to diss it but he's playing it now too.
*Cough* Anny used to diss the gamecard payment method, not the game itself (aside from laughing at the fact that it has elves instead of Gentanks ;) )
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:53 am

BlackDove
Actually Anubis I have never seen Bigs on at peak times, because of the time difference. If his cousin lives somewhere near him, and they play at the same time, those numbers should pretty much be spot on.

After all, they're not in Germany, or any similar time zone.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:35 am

Anubis
Site Admin
I've seen Bigs on when Terra is at around 10% - 15%. I've never seen him on when the server is at less than 8%. The only time the server is at those sort of levels is beefore about 5pm GMT, when people are still at work etc. From about 8pm GMT until after I log out you can pretty much guarantee the server level is over 15%, and I tend to see Bigs around at midnightish (sometimes earlier, rarely later since Im not on much later).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:03 pm

SSX-Biggie
When I'm on Terra is usually at 8-9%. I've been on as low as 6% and as high as 20something%. My norm is 8-9%.

And Yes, I'm having him keep his LE in.
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:02 am

BlackDove
Good decision

It should be more enjoyable that way. I throughly enjoyed playing my Droner with LE, (he was my last character to level up) unlike the previous characters I had, which all lost their LE in mc5.

Idiots walked around, but couldn't do crap.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:00 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Where bouts is he leveling Bigs? If he's hanging around in the Dome he need not worry abvout taking his LE out, since there are now guards on every GR its pretty much safe for un-LEd 0/2's to stroll around there. My APU has done so from when he was 0/2 and my tank and hacker did the same.
Since there are less people around theres now really less need for the LE. Theres hardly anyone around to gank you :blank:

Return to “Neocron”