Political Representative?

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Political Representative?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:38 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Note - I also posted this on the ingame forum but since I'm not sure whether everyone reads that or not I've decided to reproduce it here ;)

Right, well as far as I'm aware every clan in the faction has the ability to put forward a representative into the election for faction chairperson, and I think that now we're on the rise in the clan department again we should put someone up there.

I was thinking maybe we could do some sort of internal election to select the candidate. Anyone who wants to be the potential candidate would let it be known and after about a week, when everyone has had a chance to put themselves forward, they could each make one post here stating why they should be chosen, then we could put up a poll here to select the victor who would then be entered into the election ingame.

What do people think?

(I let it be known in advance that if people support this idea then I'd like to throw myself in as a candidate for the post)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:16 pm

Reez
well i aint to in depth with FA history or goals at the mo still learning, so i aint putting myself forward and my gun usually does my diplomacy :lol:

So you can have my vote as you seem a level headed type of person (not that i have met you ingame i dont think)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:23 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
We chatted over Clan for a bit at the weekend whilst I was waiting for my SL to raise and you were pvping at MB, but never met face to face :)

My thanks for your vote of confidence.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:22 pm

BlackDove
I rule FA with an Iron Fist

:nervous:

*hides*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:27 pm

Kon
Lets do this like the SSX Arbiter vote. Nominate as many people as you want, then we stick them in a poll, and Inq wins in a land slide. :p

Gryph
Anny

EDIT: Didn't realize BD was still playing, I'll add him too. ;D
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:52 am

SSX-Biggie
I second Gryph and Anny and nominate BD if he promises to "rule FA with an Iron Fist"--that would be cool ;)
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:59 am

Gryphon
I'm nominating anny. Also I would like not to be included here :p I got too muc going on with the rares Catalogue :p
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:08 pm

Inquisitor
Nominate as many people as you want, then we stick them in a poll, and Inq wins in a land slide.
It's my army of evil webbots.
No signature

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:14 pm

Futile Resistance
I nominate myself, the person who has trouble logging in not only past the main login screen and getting kicked back to it for no reason, but also logging past that but stuck in permasync and never getting past that. :D

Anyways, good luck to whomever gets nominated :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:04 pm

SSX-Biggie
Futile Resistance wrote:I nominate myself, the person who has trouble logging in not only past the main login screen and getting kicked back to it for no reason, but also logging past that but stuck in permasync and never getting past that. :D

Anyways, good luck to whomever gets nominated :thumb:
FR makes a good candidate as well.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:20 am

Futile Resistance
SSX-Biggie wrote: FR makes a good candidate as well.
LOL. I was only kidding... Though If by chance I DO get a spot and get enough votes, I'll give my best :lol:

But I put my vote out to Anubis / Bigs forehand, since they've been around the longest through "The Fall" and after that, if they decline, Gryph. :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:03 pm

Phrank T Phish
w00t, i nominate myself :-)

my strategy: lots of jack whisky for everyone, strippers all round and lifetime suply of milky rens. then, once everyones hammered. we take back TH, get it taken from safe to warzone and reclaim our teritory.

WHOSE WITH ME?!?!?!

no, im serious. i want TH as a warzone, so FA can move back to their home and reclaim it!
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:56 pm

SSX-Biggie
Although I think there are a LOT of worthy candidates because you guys are trustworthy and all that sort of thing... and even though Phrank has the BEST political platform I've EVER heard... Gryph is too busy with the rarespool, I'm too busy with diplomacy :)

I give my full endorsement to Anubis. He's the one I'd vote for anyway because he has always shown exemplary behavior and has always been a team player apt and capable of leadership. He is also on more than I am :)

Should we make a poll, is it necessary?
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:48 am

Anubis
Site Admin
My thanks go out to you Bigs for your support. I appreciate it :)

As for a poll. Yes, we should make one. Just for the record's sake if nothing else. Whilst there are several candidates its the fair way to go, so I'll put one up in a few minutes time. Poll running time will be until this coming Wednesday (4 days).

EDIT - Poll now up: http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx/forums ... 1227#21227

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:32 pm

Phrank T Phish
ill vote for anubis.... but i shal expect a bottle of jack in return :-)

thats RL btw, someone ship me some JD
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

Return to “Neocron”