Is this even possible?

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Is this even possible?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:31 am

Kon
Wow. I was walking around FA sector and found a place I've never been to, when Marvin Kyovski (or something like that), a 25/25 FA NPC, busts out a shotgun and starts shooting at me, so, not being able to run away, shot his ass. My SL went from 20 to -39, and when I ran into the clan apartment, Kiang informed me that I was still yellow, and not red yet. I took a mission to kill Agressors, and having the Outzone GR from earlier, went down to the FA Sector GR to go to Outzone. I was picking my destination when I realized I just got totally owned by the DoY Security Guards. I soon realized that not only was everything broken to hell and back, but I had dropped five things in my Quickbelt. I attempted to get this back, but which served in me dying again and dropping the belt a couple steps up (just out of range of the guards, so I could get it the third time.) This is when I got really, really pissed off. I had again dropped five items into the Quickbelt, including my slot 1 item! Like the title says, is anything written in bold even possible?
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:47 am

M.Steiner
hmm thats really bad dude. :(

You used to drop 5 items (which can include your slot 1 item too) in your belt if your soullight dropped to -16 or lower and at -16 your name used to appear bright red too. In Evol. 2.1 they changed the -16 to -32 so if you were at -39 you dropping 5 items including your slot 1 item was nothing unusual, however your name should have appeared red too, either they changed that or its a bug.

The DoY NPCs never used to attack you if your soullight or faction symp was too low, but the NPCs in NC did. - They must have finally got around to making the DoY ones do the same.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:14 pm

BlackDove
What the hell?

You need to be -6x something to drop five items. Everything up until that point you should be yellow, but seriously, :weird: wtf are the guards doing shooting at you?

Ticket. If the n00bars can't help, account@neocron.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:19 pm

Kon
This whole thing is a bit confusing. BD, I think MS is right on the belt drop, and maybe I should have been bright red, but if the color was bugged, why could I still pick FA missions? And the DoY Guards kill you if your bad with one faction? Oh, and WTF was a FA Member NPC, who was perfectly green to me, doing shooting at me in the first place? Thats the most confusing part. :confused:
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Re: Is this even possible?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:26 pm

Gryphon
Kahn wrote:Wow. I was walking around FA sector and found a place I've never been to, when Marvin Kyovski (or something like that), a 25/25 FA NPC, busts out a shotgun and starts shooting at me, so, not being able to run away, shot his ass. My SL went from 20 to -39, and when I ran into the clan apartment, Kiang informed me that I was still yellow, and not red yet.

I took a mission to kill Agressors, and having the Outzone GR from earlier, went down to the FA Sector GR to go to Outzone. I was picking my destination when I realized I just got totally owned by the DoY Security Guards. I soon realized that not only was everything broken to hell and back, but I had dropped five things in my Quickbelt. I attempted to get this back, but which served in me dying again and dropping the belt a couple steps up (just out of range of the guards, so I could get it the third time.) This is when I got really, really pissed off. I had again dropped five items into the Quickbelt, including my slot 1 item! Like the title says, is anything written in bold even possible?
Yeah - it's shitty - you lose a lot of SL for killing anyone of the same faction. sometimes the NPCs will be arsey with you. Try not to shoot them though. I think we can get some help to fix up the symps and SL though, so fear not.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:53 pm

Reeza
you dont go red till your -60 odd for the purpose of being able to kill red slers... it was in the notes somewhere
Sectioned.

Return to “Neocron”