pops in to say hi

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

pops in to say hi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:43 am

Comstat
alrighty all!!
not sure whos about these days but hello not even sure if u chaps have been playing. 4 all those who dont know <<<<----old neocron headbanger so some may not have a bloody clue who i am other who do remeber prob just deny remembering (think on Tiny Tim) hehe. anys enought rambling on if we still playing how we getting on these days still winning i hope ...keeping all our favoured ops ...och im getting all teary just remebering it. well better say hi to the usual suspects if they still about , tim , rah , ms , bigs , any, and every1 else soz if didnt say ur name (memory like a goldfish). anysways just thought i pop in say hello (again) wont be back at neo ive been bogged under with work, pub etc the last year and doesnt look like changing 2 much atm but u never know i maybe back, if u aint playing anymore, what u chaps up2 now? anything good out, or on the horizon?
oh Btw happy hogmanay!!! or for those who aint from up here happy new year and all the best 2 ya all take care !!!

Comstat//Kovacs//Deprez//Dloan
There he goes -- one of God's own
prototypes -- a high powered mutant
of some kind never even considered
for mass production. Too weird to
live and too rare to die.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:08 am

M.Steiner
Heya Com! :D

Long time no see mate, tis nice to see you around on the forums again.
Biggie, Anny & Gryphy are still playing NC. After the clan had been pretty much dead for the past few months they're slowly starting to rebuild it bit by bit now. I'm still over in WoW with QD, SS, riccko (timmy!) & scorp but i still keep an eye on NC.

Hope you enjoyed the Christmas break, and happy new year to ya too buddy. :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:58 am

BlackDove
Eyo :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:23 am

SSX-Biggie
I'm still waving the SSX banner.

Nice to see you are still out there. Maybe you can try to get fired from work so you can play with us again! :)

Currently, we're rebuilding. It's going well, we have gotten some real quality members onboard.

If you ever want to log in, let me know.

-bigs
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:30 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
*waves wildly* :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:29 pm

Comstat
ok just in the process of dl new client for the free trial just to pop in and say hi may stay ...dont really know tbh. anyways is any1 needing anything like a ssymp raised or corrected if so say what faction u are needing and i can roll one. anyways may see some ya on later depends on me dl speed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:38 pm

Gryphon
News of this is most sexual...

:thumb:
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:32 am

SSX-Biggie
Comstat wrote:ok just in the process of dl new client for the free trial just to pop in and say hi may stay ...dont really know tbh. anyways is any1 needing anything like a ssymp raised or corrected if so say what faction u are needing and i can roll one. anyways may see some ya on later depends on me dl speed.
OMG--I have to quit my job to join up with you! I'm excited.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:19 am

Futile Resistance
Hey! Welcome back. Nice to hear from ya. I've always associated you with those guys that I could never tell who was who (I think the group was you, scorp and riccko). Thought for the longest time all three were one person :smack:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:33 pm

Kon
Heya Comstat! Welcome back! :thumb:
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:15 pm

Comstat
hehe nah three diff chaps lol no one on any more tho :(

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:40 am

SSX-Biggie
I haven't logged in since February :(

How are you guys?
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:46 am

Anubis
Site Admin
SSX-Biggie wrote:I haven't logged in since February :(

How are you guys?
Same position here. I've moved on from NC now tbh, as sad as that might be...such good potential wasted. Come join me in Eve ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:05 pm

Phrank T Phish
havent been on in an age either, oh crap, and im still paying. i should really cancel that lol.

where are you in EVE bud? im still flying with the SSC atm in Big Blue space, but im sort of bored with it and thinking of taking another leave from game. maybe a change of scenery could bring me back into the swing of things
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:51 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I only started last weekend, so Im still a relative noob ;) Hanging out in The Forge atm whilst I get onto my feet. Enjoying the game a lot.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:45 am

Phrank T Phish
put Phrank Phish and Kin2k3 into your buddylist and give me a nudge if you see me online, ill come say hi. though im not playing much atm, so you probably wont see me too often
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

hi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:57 pm

Riccko
Hi comstat,

just thought id check out nc and see your name on here.

hi again and hope you are well
I am of the opinion that my life belongs to this community, and as long as I live it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can.

Return to “Neocron”