Click2Pay Issues

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Click2Pay Issues

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:41 pm

Kon
I was planning to spend at least a few more months in NC, but now C2P is screwing with me. I pay $13.46 a month for NC, but after my first payment after the original payment, it showed an additional $5 cash advance and 21% interest. C2P assured me that this was a one time thing that was testing to see if it could withdraw from my account, and that it wasn't even really withdrawn. This month, it popped up again, and this time C2P said this was indeed a real payment that was happening everytime. This would mean that my monthly payments for NC sky-rocket to $22.38 a month, which I don't have. :(

Some of you will tell me to use PBC, but I looked into that before I even bothered with C2P, because I have heard all the other horror stories of C2P. However, all of PBC's options with the exceptions of Splash Plastic and PayPal are auto-debit, which I would like to avoid, as it gives them complete acess to your account. Since I'm not in the UK, I can't use Splash Plastic, and KK still doesn't support PayPal, which I don't understand at all. All they need is an account and an e-mail address, it doesn't take a year and a half to get support for it. :shake:

I may end up having to lead Terra and head back to Mannorath, where the service is reasonable, there are no bugs, and the fees are reasonable.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:43 pm

Phrank T Phish
C2P is probably the longest running problem in NC. been calls to change it for as long as i can remember...

sucks bud, gl trying to sort those pricks out. hope you can fix them
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:18 am

M.Steiner
KK are apparently working on new payment methods from what i read, dunno what they are though. However with their past record who knows when thats gonna get up and running, they've had the retards at click2pay cockin it up for over a year now. Oo
I feel for you with the click2pay stuff tho dude, i remember the months of hastle i had from them. :/
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:53 am

Gryphon
It's seeming less and less worthwhile to keep an account running at the moment. As it stands I spend the majority of my time doing epics, or chatting, to be honest I'd be a lot better off with a IRC and a single payer RPG :p

There is the odd bit of PvP or event, but at the mopment they're too sparse.

Next month or so is going to be make or break time for me and Neocron, especially with the RF onlone beta.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:36 am

BlackDove
They're "working" on new payment methods, but it won't fly so easily considering C2P is under contract for them which came with 10tackle.

I'd suggest bugging the ones who "fix" the in-balance issues over and over and over with e-mails until they cave.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:17 pm

Futile Resistance
BlackDove wrote:I'd suggest bugging the ones who "fix" the in-balance issues over and over and over with e-mails until they cave.
Agreed. Keep harassing them daily. Don't send any "flame" like emails, but try to be forceful. Heck, it works with sales... :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:45 am

Kiang
Would now be a bad time to say I just canceled my two accounts. After reading this I had to check and sure as shit I was being double billed for my first account. I didnt notice it because when I looked at my bank statement it showed two accounts being billed. I didnt notice the third on a different day. I only looked once awhile back. I sent a couple of letters to C2P and KK about it. I wont play again till I am refunded the last couple of months of double billing, and even then I am now a bit worried about starting up again. I hope it will get fixed soon. I know that it could just be some simple mistake from when I started the account, but I still dont like it. Ive never had a problem with any other game Ive played. I dont know. This just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I have till the end of the month to keep playing so hopefully it gets resolved.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:23 am

Gryphon
Kiang wrote:Would now be a bad time to say I just canceled my two accounts. After reading this I had to check and sure as shit I was being double billed for my first account. I didnt notice it because when I looked at my bank statement it showed two accounts being billed. I didnt notice the third on a different day. I only looked once awhile back. I sent a couple of letters to C2P and KK about it. I wont play again till I am refunded the last couple of months of double billing, and even then I am now a bit worried about starting up again. I hope it will get fixed soon. I know that it could just be some simple mistake from when I started the account, but I still dont like it. Ive never had a problem with any other game Ive played. I dont know. This just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I have till the end of the month to keep playing so hopefully it gets resolved.
I know the deal - I lost 80 quid to them after closing a trial account. I'd definitely switch methods at some point if you could, it may cost a few bob more for the first time, but it saves C2P dipping in.

THey're a paysite for online ga,bling, which has been proven to be addictive, with players dippin in all the time to thier accounts without realising it, so who would notice if c2p skimmed a little off either ey?

Just specualtion of course, but the way it's operated, and in my experiences.

Seedy. Just seedy.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:32 pm

BlackDove
Keep sending e-mails. To C2P, to KK.

That's really the only advice I can give you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:36 am

SSX-Biggie
Kiang --- HARRASS them. Call C2P's number too. And get on KK every day.
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:05 pm

Kon
That sucks Kiang. :( If you don't stay in NC you are more than welcome to stay around here and in IRC, and if you play some other game, pimp it to us. :)

Things were looking up for me as it turned out to be quite a simple problem on KK's side, but I sent them two e-mails already and it's been three days with no reply. :(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:39 am

Kon
I ended up even calling long distance with KK. No dice. :shake:

Yes, I have quit NC. I will be returning to WoW maybe as soon as tommorow. My stuff besides my guns, apartment key, and Crahn Psi Glove are in the clan apartment. Good luck in the future with Op Wars. :(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:20 am

Gryphon
We'll keep em warm for you in case you pop back in for the fix. ;) Sorry to hear it dude.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:29 pm

Kiang
Well just giving an update. I still havnt recieved a refund yet. KK has said they are looking into it. C2P hasnt even responded to me. It really takes alot to upset me in games, but out of game, something like this just tears me up. I dont mind the mistake happening as long as it gets fixed. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth though. Ive had problems with C2P before. I doubt Ill play any game they are assosiated with ever again. Right now I think Im gonna be in the same boat as Kahn. Just cant get the desire up to play anymore. DDO is comming out on the 28th though so Ill have something to play. Ive been beta testing it a little and its a fun easy game. No need to powergame in it. Probably a good thing for me right now since I really need to find a decent job. Im gonna get in game and stick my stuff in the clan apt as well. Sorry about bailing like this, just hate getting screwed around. Ill take a look at some of the other games the clans involved with and see if anything strikes my fancy. Maybe Ill get hooked on something. Talk to you soon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:12 am

BlackDove
Perfectly understandable.

Good thing about us though is that if you want to be, you still are an SSX member, regardless of being in or out of game. Might want to try some of the other games we play.

Return to “Neocron”