Halo 3 Beta

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Halo 3 Beta

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:43 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Anyone currently involved in and playing the Halo 3 Beta? When I head into Crackdown this weekend I'm going to grab it and see how things are, videos certainly look nice.

I figured it'd be nice if we could do a bit of 'testing' (read: fragging :p ) together one day if a few of us are involved. Thoughts? :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:00 pm

Inquisitor
It just now showed up as a downloadable for me.
No signature

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:33 am

Ambush
I've tried it once, for like 10 minutes. But im in it .
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:51 am

Inquisitor
Gponna try downloading again in the morning, it kept failing.
No signature

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:42 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I will probably try tomorrow or Sunday, give the initial rush for it a chance to settle down.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:28 pm

Inquisitor
Its (finally) downloading now.
No signature

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:07 pm

Inquisitor
So far, its OK, but playing against/with other morons on Live is not my cup of tea. Halo multiplayer seems to bring out the "dumbass" in people.

We'll have to get a couple people together and give it a whirl.
No signature

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:32 pm

Ambush
Inquisitor wrote:So far, its OK, but playing against/with other morons on Live is not my cup of tea. Halo multiplayer seems to bring out the "dumbass" in people.
Can I get a amen? But for some reason the GoW idiots have disapeared :lol: I wonder why? :rolleyes:
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:33 pm

Inquisitor
I suggest we have some VERY private Halo games.
No signature

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:52 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
No arguments here ;)

Im getting it downloaded tonight, so do we want to setup a private game for tomorrow night instead of GoW, or another time?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:44 pm

Kon
I'm actually not that enthusiastic about this game after the disaster that was Halo 2. I played Halo 1 co-op reguarly with friends for three years without getting bored of the same 10 levels. Halo 2 multiplayer was freaking amazing, and I played that a lot for a year and a half, but the campaign was horrid compared to Halo 1. I played through it once on Heroic and haven't touched it since.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:14 pm

Inquisitor
I did not love the beta.

Its pretty, but meh. It is pretty much Halo 2 multi with some cool new toys, I'll probably enjoy it in full release, but right now I cannot control who I play with because of the way they do match making, and that is annoying me.
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:27 pm

Ambush
Inquisitor wrote:I did not love the beta.

Its pretty, but meh. It is pretty much Halo 2 multi with some cool new toys, I'll probably enjoy it in full release, but right now I cannot control who I play with because of the way they do match making, and that is annoying me.
I'd have to agree.

Return to “Xbox Live”