Halo 3

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Halo 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:03 pm

Inquisitor
Four player co-op.

Anyone?
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:03 pm

firedancer
do you think the campaing makes buying the game worth?

at least 4 player coop sounds like a lot of fun, and worth some thoughts about buying the game.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:20 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Demo was unimpressive, not something I will be picking up I'm afraid. Besides, without Gold I doubt I'd be able to play Co-op anyway :(
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:15 pm

Inquisitor
fire: if you have not played 1 and 2, the campaign supposedly won't make any sense. Good news is though, they are REALLY cheap now and fun in their own right.

Anny: That was the multiplayer beta test, not a demo ;) And I wasn't talking to you anyway :)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:22 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I feel so unwanted ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:52 pm

Inquisitor
Shh you.

Looks like it has in game coop joining like Gears...

At least that is what the menu indicates :)
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:32 pm

Ambush
I dont know, I heard the coop was only on the console and not over live. But besides that I feel there is no strategy behind it like gears did, its just everyone jumping and shooting. Its sad everyone on my players list has moved from GoW to Halo3. Give it a few weeks maybe the hype will die down.
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:16 am

Inquisitor
4 player coop on Live. The other two had coop local.

And I just finished it, its pretty f'ing awesome.
No signature

Return to “Xbox Live”