Fun run into the Delving last night!

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Fun run into the Delving last night!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:09 pm

Ardith
Last night we took a full fellowship of SSX into the Delving of Fror in the Ettenmoors, many for their very first time!! Lots of fun was had and everyone made out with atleast two luminous stones by the time I had to leave - we even got a wandering creep even though it led to our deaths by the aggro we attracted. Luckily one of our minstrels has the play dead button handy! Anyone want to fill me in on the rest of the night?

Grouping with the kinfolk is always a pleasure, whether we're running the Delving or throwing ourselves off cliffs and taking 2 hours longer to complete a book than is necessary. We might not get a whole lot done but we sure know how to have fun. Thanks for the fun times guys!

And thanks for being an awesome kin to be a part of!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:53 pm

backpain
Yea, I looged on too late to get in on the fun. Sounds like you guys/girls had a blast like always. Did anyone base jump in my absence?! :weird:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:35 pm

Syro
Great job, Ardith! Wulfy would be proupd :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Ozgafen
Not to worry Ardith, the OZ-ified report is comming.....

Yes Backpain, Mariwen had the usual difficulty navigating the cracks and rope bridges. Lots of falling. I feel a story coming on.....

It was a lot of fun to be sure! I would up with 3 stones and afterwards a shinny new chest piece!! Need to kill more creeps though for the other armour pieces, I'm only tier 2.
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:29 pm

Ardith
Funniest thing was watching Mariwen back up to take a running leap over cracks that could be walked over LOL...I'm so glad these two are back!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:06 pm

Wulfsmark
Wulfy is proud!!! Sounds like a blast... Good to know that Mariwen is back!!! Sounds like you all had a blast!!!
Can't wait for the OZified story to come!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Christhalion
I got to jump in after Ardith left... she wouldn't allow more than two elves in the fellowship at a given time... was surprised she even allowed two to be there... pretty sure in the end most folks ended up with at least 4 and I picked up two stones just trailing in at the end. 4 more stones to go and I have 4 out of 6 of my Moors gear! I would like to go back in today if anyone is interested, and if we have too many we can always make it a raid like we did last night.

To note, last night was the most I've seen on at once in a long time, and I hope it is the beginning of things to come!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Wulfsmark
Chris.. i am suprised they let you jump in at all!!! LOL.... Just Kidding!! Woot for the moors guys... I know I had a blast there.. Keep the stories coming!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Ardith
Christhalion wrote:I got to jump in after Ardith left... she wouldn't allow more than two elves in the fellowship at a given time... was surprised she even allowed two to be there...
I'm not sure I can handle two Silverleafs at once :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:05 am

Christhalion
Wulfsmark wrote:Chris.. i am suprised they let you jump in at all!!! LOL.... Just Kidding!! Woot for the moors guys... I know I had a blast there.. Keep the stories coming!!!
Yea you need to get your tail back in here too! Ardith is abusing "permission giver" power. I also don't understand why Ardith gets to be the "permission giver" since it was I that dubbed thee "Gavrilana Permission Giver" to begin with! :smack: :smack:
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:04 pm

Ardith
Christhalion wrote:Yea you need to get your tail back in here too! Ardith is abusing "permission giver" power. I also don't understand why Ardith gets to be the "permission giver" since it was I that dubbed thee "Gavrilana Permission Giver" to begin with!
I most certainly am NOT abusing my powers..I haven't even gotten to use them yet. I actually do agree with Chris in that you NEED to get your tail back here though!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:58 pm

Ozgafen
Power abuse only comes when you make it to the rank of officer...... oh crap.
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Christhalion
Ozgafen wrote:Power abuse only comes when you make it to the rank of officer...... oh crap.
Voice of experience? ;D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:38 pm

Wulfsmark
Awwww.. thanks guys... sweet of you!!! Unfortuanately, I probably will not be back for a while... I am pursuing some life altering avenues atm... enjoying every minute of them.... actually loving every minute of it... but I love you all too.. and I do miss you.. and I lurk here every day!!! So keep me up to date!!! have fun... and I couldn't in good concience leave such an important role to a man... talk about abuse!!! LOL
Ardith You Rock!!!! (you could abuse it sometimes.. they like it!!! ) LOL :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:48 pm

Orinol
Wulfsmark wrote: Ardith You Rock!!!! (you could abuse it sometimes.. they like it!!! ) LOL :D
:eek2: No comment :lol:
"Forecast for tomorrow: A few sprinkles of genius with a chance of DOOM!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:18 pm

Christhalion
Orinol wrote:
Wulfsmark wrote: Ardith You Rock!!!! (you could abuse it sometimes.. they like it!!! ) LOL :D
:eek2: No comment :lol:
I think Orinol thinks Ardith is the Cat Lady! ;D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:36 am

Stracius
she... isn't? :nervous:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:57 am

Ardith
Meow!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:17 am

Ardith
Tonight Eli, Mariwen, Christhalion, Backpain, Revonator, and myself accompanied the Defenders of the Greyflood to the Rift. As usual much fun was had even though we wiped a few times at Thrang. Unfortunately over the several hours it took to run the instance we lost a few to sleepiness but they were quickly replaced. BP and I stuck with the group and soon after pulled off a flawless fight against the balrog. DotG are pros at this and made it all look so easy..we're very grateful for their invitation!

In all we learned a heck of a lot about the balrog fight that's been so difficult for our past raids to get by. Everyone (I think) from SSX who went made it out with a gem for their Rift armour set and more importantly Eli and Mariwen got to revisit the Rift after a long time away! Looking forward to more of this!

Sorry I don't have Ozzy's storytelling skills but it's 4am.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:15 pm

Revonator
Ardith wrote: Unfortunately over the several hours it took to run the instance we lost a few to sleepiness but they were quickly replaced. BP and I stuck with the group and soon after pulled off a flawless fight against the balrog. DotG are pros at this and made it all look so easy..we're very grateful for their invitation!
Ahhh, I wanted to stay soooooooo bad....but I had broken all toothpicks trying to hold my eyelids up.

Thank you DotG!
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

Practice Makes Perfect

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Eli
I really wanted to see the Balrog. However, like Rev, I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Looking forward to trying it again and again and again....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Christhalion
That was a great pick up and go to the Rift night though! Everyone got a piece of their armour that went, and like Ardith said was definitely a great learning experience.

Thanks to DOTG for the invites!!! My boots are so hawwwt!

Return to “Lord of the Rings”