Farwell My Dear Friends

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Farwell My Dear Friends

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:50 pm

FalconX
Dear Friends,

I regret to inform you all that I will be leaving SSX. Real life has prevented me from playing LOTRO in the past couple of months. I will be attending pharmacy school in the fall and so it looks like the future will grant me no relief. Thank you all for allowing me to be apart of the this truly remarkable kinship.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:30 am

Orinol
GL Falc! Hope you enjoy learning all about the fun drugs and things! You will be missed in game, but good luck with everything! :thumb:
"Forecast for tomorrow: A few sprinkles of genius with a chance of DOOM!"

Re: Farwell My Dear Friends

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:37 am

El Oso
Falcathir wrote:Dear Friends,
Dear Brent,
We've missed having you around in-game lately! This is a logical progression- no sense paying those monthly fees if you don't have time to play!!!

I'm glad that RL is treating you well & wish you the best of luck! :)

Re: Farwell My Dear Friends

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:50 am

El Oso
It's been stated before in other threads, but I'll just say:
Because you're leaving LOTRO doesn't mean you have to leave SSX!

We seem to have active communities in a wide array of games, from what I saw in the general forum there are even some guys getting together to play console games online... Wherever gaming ends up fitting into your life, you might find some peeps to kill things with here. And of course even if you don't clock any time in any games, there are still the forums :)

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:55 am

Revonator
Hey falc! Take care my friend! :D
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:48 am

Wulfsmark
Good Luck Falc... Enjoy Life!!! Drop in and say hi every now and again!!You will be missed!! I will never forget our times out in the moors!!! That was great fun for sure!!

Return to “Lord of the Rings”