Kinship successor

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Kinship successor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:28 pm

El Oso
Ozgafen Silverleaf, our current successor, is unable to take over leadership duties due to time constraints;

Al & Eli were both nominated by Syro in another thread, does anyone else have any nominations? (Mariwen!!!)

Al & Eli: Are either/both of you interested?

Remember: Chicks dig leaders. AND, the timing is right: this is a great opportunity to undo everything I've undone!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Syro
I nominate Mariwen. :thumb:

Coney's dig leaders as well, so she doesn't have to worry about the chicks. :weird:

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:23 pm

Stracius
Apologies for the delayed response, I was waiting for feedback from other members.

Currently, I do have the time to take that leadership spot, and would be willing to do so. I should just give a forewarning: I would only be able to do so until the end of August. I'll be headed overseas at that point, and as I have no laptop I won't be able to play for the 11 week duration.

In any case, I'm available so I'll leave it up to you all to decide.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Syro
Stracius wrote:Apologies for the delayed response, I was waiting for feedback from other members.

Currently, I do have the time to take that leadership spot, and would be willing to do so. I should just give a forewarning: I would only be able to do so until the end of August. I'll be headed overseas at that point, and as I have no laptop I won't be able to play for the 11 week duration.

In any case, I'm available so I'll leave it up to you all to decide.
Awesome! Sounds like a great time span for a leader position. What do the rest of you think? :thumb:

Bout freakin time you took some responsibility for your life!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:23 pm

El Oso
It looks like Al is the only party interested.

We'll give it until tomorrow, Wed the 4th for any additional nominations.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Orinol
I say Yay! Get that hippie hermit out of office! :thumb: Juuuust kidding :sweat:
"Forecast for tomorrow: A few sprinkles of genius with a chance of DOOM!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:12 pm

El Oso
So let it be written.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”