Book 14 Cometh

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Book 14 Cometh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:02 pm

Stracius
They're releasing book 14 before Moria hits in order to prepare for the expansion. Notes for the upcoming release can be found here

Captains are finally getting some long needed fixes and love. Kinda stinks to have so few melee skills, and 3 of those next to worthless... Minstrels will finally be able to show off their fancy player-crafted instruments in battle too, vs. the default lute that would show animated :)

They're adding quite a few new scholar & woodworking recipes and giving the overall craft system a little attention. Lotsa goodies in there, makes for quite a read. I'm just being too lazy to do a full summation, lol

and
The Captain's Dwarf Heralds now run as fast as the other Herald types. We swear we didn’t do that one on purpose!
:lol:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:00 am

Delmore
What? No updates for Guardians? like...repair discounts...or...or...or...repair discounts!?!? BAH

:)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:48 pm

El Oso
Delmore wrote:What? No updates for Guardians? like...repair discounts...or...or...or...repair discounts!?!? BAH

It's too much to ask!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Syro
Haha!

And nice ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:12 pm

Delmore
propostrus!!! I demand a recall!!!

Predjudism at it's highest!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:33 pm

Stracius
Confirmed release for the 22nd of July. Can't wait :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:15 pm

El Oso
Newly created monster player characters will now begin the game with a Crude Map to Gramsfoot. This map has a 60 minute cooldown.
long overdue on this one...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:05 pm

Deimos
Delmore wrote:What? No updates for Guardians? like...repair discounts...or...or...or...repair discounts!?!? BAH

Haha, that would be nice. I know I sure haven't seen that much of a discount since book 12 or 13 or whatever the Month of the Guardian was in. I keep my "use this skill and you get a discount on repairs!" skills all the time but it doesn't seem to help much. I can still come out of the Rift with a 350s repair bill and no deaths. :(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:04 am

El Oso
Deimos wrote:Haha, that would be nice. I know I sure haven't seen that much of a discount since book 12 or 13 or whatever the Month of the Guardian was in. I keep my "use this skill and you get a discount on repairs!" skills all the time but it doesn't seem to help much. I can still come out of the Rift with a 350s repair bill and no deaths. :(
Nice to see that OTHER D-name around here :D

I've only been in there a couple of times, but a 350s rift repair bill seems like a bargain for a guardian :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Deimos
Faernath wrote:
Deimos wrote:Haha, that would be nice. I know I sure haven't seen that much of a discount since book 12 or 13 or whatever the Month of the Guardian was in. I keep my "use this skill and you get a discount on repairs!" skills all the time but it doesn't seem to help much. I can still come out of the Rift with a 350s repair bill and no deaths. :(
Nice to see that OTHER D-name around here :D

I've only been in there a couple of times, but a 350s rift repair bill seems like a bargain for a guardian :)
It kind of is a bargain, I suppose. We usually have to repair before Thrang (boss before the Balrog) since stuff is broken at that point. I tend to take quite a beating, lol. 350s isn't too bad. I don't know if I end up breaking even or not.

Yeah, the other D-name is still here. I lurk sometimes. Make sure you guys aren't killing each other ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:20 pm

Syro
Let's kill! :lol:

Good to see you, Deimos :) :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:44 pm

Revonator
I still havent done 14 at all :)
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:19 pm

El Oso
Syro wrote:Let's kill!
I'll get right on that :D

Return to “Lord of the Rings”