Stopping in to say Hi!

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Stopping in to say Hi!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Revonator
Hello hello!

Yes, I have returned from Gladden. I have seen many of you fine folks in-game.

If you see me saw hi!

:thumb: :D :thumb:
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Stracius
Hi Rev. Saw ya come back to the server, and from what I hear you've been doing quite well, as could be expected. Glad to see you're well, and /me waves back. :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Syro
WB :)

Hope all is well old friend. *cough* light on the old *cough*

I recently completed a very fun re-run to level 50 plus 30 additional levels of new content on EQ2 (ding level 80). Visited AoC long enough to know it's not for me "as is." And I am playing Vanguard atm.

I am afraid it may be a while before I make it back to lotro but I still lurk here.

Peace,

Rick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Revonator
I still have all of your characters on my friends list, Rick. If you do come back, drop me a /tell in game.

:D
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Syro
Revonator wrote:I still have all of your characters on my friends list, Rick. If you do come back, drop me a /tell in game.

You bet I will :) :thumb:

My tentative mmo schedule...

Vanguard (next 3-5 months)
Warhammer (at least 1 month after VG)
WoW (revisit at least 2-4 months after Warhammer)
Lineage 2 (revisit summer/fall 2009)
Lord of the Rings (revisit summer/fall 2009)
Diablo 3 (2009???)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:26 am

Aesir
Oh, a gaming schedule!

Here's my current gaming schedule:
Civ IV, which I bought back in January while away training but *never* had time to play. I'm not really playing it though... I'm modding it and playing with other people's mods doing bugfixes and play-testing.

X3: Terran Conflict when it's out.. hopefully next month. The X series is my fav space sandbox game ever. I used to play X3 and have scripts running system defense and my trade empire 24/7 on a secondary computer. I liked the idea that my universe was always doing something. It was like having pet fish that had laser beams.

LotRO Mines of Moria.

I logged into LotRO last week and couldn't remember what all the buttons did, so I was easily distracted away from it. I may just start a new character when Mines of Moria comes out so it'll be easier to approach the game as a new player again then. I like the concept of the Rune-Keeper class.

My nephew plays WoW so I might give that a whirl at some point too.
-sir

Faron Adan: Hunter, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 am

Revonator
FARON!

You get your butt back in game!

:)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:24 pm

Syro
Faron :)

Schedules indeed! How is non-citizen life treating you?

Wulfy will be glad to see that you are still gaming.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:11 am

Wulfsmark
Hiya Faron!! Glad to see you lurking around!

Syro is right I am glad that you are still gaming.

So how is non-civ life treating you?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:14 am

Aesir
non-civ life is ok. No real news there though, except that the day after my last post I deleted the XP disk partition that contained my Program Files folder. :smack:
Been playing around with several flavors of linux, solaris, and BSD and along the way didn't notice that one of the installs put a swap partition on the 2nd partition of my XP drive (where I had Program Files located).

It was weird... :weird: because I had separate partitions for xp's system drive, my profile/documents/settings, and my downloaded/archived stuff, I didn't notice for quite a while... until I found that the Programs menu shortcuts were all failing to find their associated program launchers. It was then I went to look on my D:Program Files and discovered that exactly no program folders were there. Just imagine my surprise! :rolleyes:
-sir

Faron Adan: Hunter, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:32 pm

El Oso
Aesir wrote:I deleted the XP disk partition that contained my Program Files folder. :smack:
The good news is, LOTRO will run under linux with an alternate launcher. That means you can ditch Windows completely (what else would you need Windows for?) :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:28 pm

Syro
Hahah! :lol:

Return to “Lord of the Rings”