I don't want to say goodbye

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

I don't want to say goodbye

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:07 am

Delmore
Hey All,

I hate to do this, But i think it's time to move on. I love all of the people that we have met through this Kin, but i think Bel and I want more out of a kin then what is offered. I am in no means saying that talking through kin chat and having fun once in a while is a bad thing, we personally just want more activeness in a kin. Like end of Game raids and kin groups etc. We greatly appreciate all the advice, knowledge, help, and fun times that we have experienced. But after a lot lot lot lot of debating and discussing, we have decided to join up with another kin and try something new. Thank you ALL so so so much for everything. We apperciate you allowing us to join with SSX in the beginning and SSX will always have a special place for us. I will still keep in contact with everyone as will Belrialan and I hope that you will always stop and say Hi and group with us and continue our in game relationships.
Farewell to all, you have been great and we will see you in game.

Love: Delmore and Belrialan :( :( :( :(

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:52 am

Stracius
Can't say it wasn't expected, but I am surprised you didn't decide to do this sooner. Thanks for the good times, and you will be missed.

I hope you two find what you're looking for.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 pm

El Oso
I also hope you two find what you need!

You joined during a dark time, thanks for sticking around with us so long!

Return to “Lord of the Rings”