Pin Drop - Status Check

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Pin Drop - Status Check

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Syro
Checking to see if anyone can validate the current state of SSX-LOTRO. Has everyone found a new home or do we still have some folks playing as SSX?

Re: Pin Drop - Status Check

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:13 pm

El Oso
Syro wrote:Checking to see if anyone can validate the current state of SSX-LOTRO. Has everyone found a new home or do we still have some folks playing as SSX?
There are 5 regulars 'masked' as SSX. (regular = logging in 1 or more times every week or so.)
The move proposed in in-game discussions has not occurred, but folks have been less 'regular' to further organize the move...

My playtime includes multiple hours a day, for the most part I am the only one on. I haven't found a new home yet.

I updated the forum-based roster so it's current :)

There are inactive peeps who appear to have left the game (months since last login) who retain membership. Additionally, Strac, though he will be out of game for a few months (minimum, if he returns at all,) retained leadership so SSX will exist on Elendilmir for the forseeable future.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Syro
Thanks for the update, Dan. I hope everyone finds a comfortable place to reside. My vision has been that each person will take some of our SSX Spirit with them into their new communities even if they don't know it or can't name it.

Wulfy and I are still playing Vanguard. Having fun with it. Probably on target to visit Warhammer in November. I have been watching the buzz on the forums here but haven't really checked into the game yet.

Be well!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:42 pm

El Oso
Syro wrote:Wulfy and I are still playing Vanguard. Having fun with it. Probably on target to visit Warhammer in November. I have been watching the buzz on the forums here but haven't really checked into the game yet.
Cool! Glad you two are having fun!

I don't see myself leaving LotRO again until maybe KotOR or the 'Trek MMO. Which are both some time off... So for now it's just LotRO :) I picked up Kingdom of Loathing again as well, after a 3 year absence, that game is a blast.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:47 pm

Syro
Cool.

Hey! You had some plastic surgery? lol El Oso?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:48 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Clearly he has the blood of a bull fighter in his veins ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:49 am

El Oso
Syro wrote:Hey! You had some plastic surgery? lol El Oso?
Anubis wrote:Clearly he has the blood of a bull fighter in his veins ;)
:D

S! I figure since we're not active in Lotro anymore it was time for a facelift... Faernath means "spirit web" in sindarin, and is a one-off for me for Lotro, I decided to go with something a little more universal :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:26 pm

Syro
Haha! Love it :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:00 pm

Revonator
:thumb:

*waves to everyone*

:)
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Syro
shhhhhhhhhhhh...

I am listening for wabbits!

:D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Revonator
I have been playing a lot of creep lately. I now have 2x Rank 6, 1x rank 5, and 1x rank 4 mapped creeps and closing in on 600,000 destiny points.

I am thinking Revonator may need a new excursion into the battle ;D
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:06 pm

Syro
Looks like Rev has done very well for himself! That is awesome!

Thanks for sharing :)

Re:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Revonator
Revonator wrote:I have been playing a lot of creep lately. I now have 2x Rank 6, 1x rank 5, and 1x rank 4 mapped creeps and closing in on 600,000 destiny points.

I used to think that I would never see the end of 600,000+ Destiny....

Now, I barely have 6,000

:nervous:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:28 am

Stracius
Wow, that's a lot. I thought my 30k was a big number. Did I not rekindle your love of freep-flavoured snacks when last we talked? :lol: (freep = free-people for new/non-players)

They lowered the infamy requirements for ranks now, but I'm not familiar with them to know how significantly. My highest creep is only rank 2, sadly. Damn free peeps are busy crying and lamenting over their lost physical dps... and all we're left with are combat minstrels and the runekeepers that crit us for 3-4k moral *sigh* . Don't get me started about how there's a bug (feature?) that lets hunters/minstrels fear a creep carrying a relic/flag, forcing them to drop it now, and yet creeps are unable to do the same. Oh, and did I mention burgs can use Hide in Plain Sight to stealth while carrying a relic or flag without dropping it? Witnessed it myself :( Yeah... And, no, wargs still cannot stealth while carrying.

As to the topic, We're still kickin around in here. Enlightened just recently joined us, but he's off for a few months at school. Soulwind and his wife had left to try another kin out - several times - but kept coming back because we (and bye we, I mean Cyowen and myself) are the only mature people he likes :) . Something about not being able to stand anyone under the age of 13 or 15. Think they're staying in for good this time, as they brought his father and nephew with them. Now if I could only just get them over here on the forums, I'd have fewer excuses for not posting anything here...
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:34 am

enlightened
*Waves*

Hello :D Yeah like Stracius said I joined in a week back and enjoyed quite a bit. Currently studying so it'll be a month or two till I log back on :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Wulfsmark
Welcome Enlightened!! :thumb: :thumb:

Good to hear about the game Stacius!! Thanks. :thumb: :thumb:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 pm

enlightened

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Syro
Sweet! Happy hunting! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Revonator
Welcome back weekend starts Thursday so peeps can play for free ;)

*hint *hint

Return to “Lord of the Rings”