Closin' up shop

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Closin' up shop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Stracius
Well, I've been avoiding it for the past many months now, but we may as well archive this forum. I'm no longer active in the game, and last I checked only 2-3 others were active in the guild (and none of them on the forums). It was fun while it lasted, though.

If anyone else is still playing this game and wishes to keep the forum around, speak up. I see no need for it otherwise. Only 2 new threads in the entire year of 2009 - pretty much speaks for itself.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

Re: Closin' up shop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I'll give it a week, and if no-one replies by then I'll archive it.

Shame in many ways to see it go, but you're right that it's been a case of staving off the inevitable for the past few months. It had a good run though, and people had fun, so at the end of the day that is all that matters.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Closin' up shop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:35 pm

M.Steiner
Done.
All good things & all that...
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”