Blahhh

We currently have guilds across the =US=Doomsayer(PVP), =US=Thog(PVE), and =EU=Wildsoul(PVP) servers!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Blahhh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:55 am

Choocho
Sorry for not being on too much guys. My computer is having problems and I'm adjusting to my job :[

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:33 am

Stracius
RL always comes first here, no need to apologize. I'm sure everyone in AoC understands :) Grats on the (new?) job, btw! (Kicking this over to that forum since I think that's where you may have meant to post ;) )
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Magdalena
We miss you, however as Stracius said RL always comes first and we'll all be here when you get more time. If you're having pc issues, give Jack some info on it and maybe he can help you out.

Return to “Age of Conan”