Moderators: Global Moderators, D&D Moderators

Echo?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:35 pm

Inquisitor
Is anyone playing on IRC/OpenRPG?
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:41 pm

BlueFlames
Last time I checked, Chim was running a once-a-month campaign, but it's been a while since I heard anything about that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:48 pm

Stracius
ECHO

ECHo

ECho

Echo

echo

ech.

ec..

e...

:nervous:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:31 am

Serberus
Its a bit like that, Id like to see an online D&D again, and i havnt seen messiah for ages what happened to im?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:56 pm

Messiah
As far as I know, Chim's campaign never got started. Seems someone never turned in a character sheet! ;)

No games currently running online of which I am aware.

Serberus, I am still around. [sarcasm]I have been lurking and nursing my wounds from that bitter campaign for arbiter.[/sarcasm]
;)
"All I was trying to do was get people to want to make their own new ring of light so that it is forever a name with meaning and substance ...." - BlackDove the Beneficent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:41 am

Syn
If anyone wants to organize a new campaign, you can count me in. ^.^
bah my forums is dead, so it is removed from my sig...

Btw, I'm making a game, it will be awesome, you will look forward to it.[/hype]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:04 pm

Serberus
Im currently running a red hand of doom campaign for my mates (one of my other mates is currently running return to the temple of elemental evil). Id really like to see some origional campaigns run online but atm im a bit DM'd out...or more realisticly im lazy/to busy most of the time :(

If anyone is up for making a campaign but needs some side help i can do some stuff... (and no my computer doesnt look like its going to crash any time soon ( :sweat: Eds maps))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:57 pm

Achara
Eek! Please let's not mention that damned temple... Unless you want to have a worlds worst DM discussion. *sob*

~ Catherine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:37 am

Serberus
We already had that topic :lol: Wonder if we could like, contact wizards and get them to shove a good DM our way hahaha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:54 pm

Achara
hehe - I read that thread. My bad DM was far worse. I've never seen anyone build a set of complicated spreadsheets to track every single spell component and item in everyone's inventory before.

DM: "You can't cast that, you're out of dirt."
Me: "I pick some up off the ground."
DM: "It might not be the right kind."

This typed of conversation came up often. Unfortunately, he is my best friend's husband so I was stuck until the campaign ended.

~ Catherine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:56 pm

Serberus
LoL sounds a bit like my DM at times.

As i said b4 tho i wonder if we like, emailed wizards, whether theyd lend us a DM haha :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:00 am

Talon
I think Messiah should run another campaign. I am sure he has plenty of ideas saved up since it has been a while since he ran one. I promise to play a normal character!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:27 am

Serberus
That and his char got eaten by a sloth last time :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:09 am

Lazlo Hollyfeld
Talon wrote:I promise to play a normal character!
yeah, and if you pull this finger it plays jingle bells...
"you see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. you're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. where can you go from there? where?"
-nigel tufnel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:51 am

Lazlo Hollyfeld
immortalize your name forever on the main page of the SSX forums; post in the d&d discussions...
"you see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. you're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. where can you go from there? where?"
-nigel tufnel

Return to “Tabletop RPGs”